Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I didn't like the recycling of content from Hitman 2016 or the featured contracts.

Plus the inclusion of one extra map whereas Hitman 2 had two extra maps. Plus ghost mode .

these developers are lazy as hell
You guys forget/ignored the fact that H1 and H2 came out before Covid. So the time, effort and money to make maps may have been missing here in H3. Plus they didn't have WB money to play with this time.

Personally, I'd love to get a couple more maps. But I know there's difficulty and real world issues that would stop it.

With that said, I had been saying for YEARS that IO could and should use the assets they have and remix the maps that exist. Look at Sapienza. They have 4 different versions of that map. Take that and do that type of thing to some of the other maps and now you've got a lot more content but with less all around work than building maps from the ground up.

But if there was one thing I'd want them to fix, it would be those fukking elusive targets! I would love to pull IO's head out of their asses when it comes to the elusive targets. I cannot fukking stand them making content and then gatekeeping it with bullshyt hoops and lockouts. They should have made the ETs a mode where you can play them as many times as you like. Maybe just make it where you can't save so there's a bit of difficulty to it. But this whole, one play, no deaths, no saves, minimal replays, 12 hour lockouts, bullshyt has got to go.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The Freelancer Mode is up, friends :blessed:

godfather-the-godfather.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You guys forget/ignored the fact that H1 and H2 came out before Covid. So the time, effort and money to make maps may have been missing here in H3. Plus they didn't have WB money to play with this time.

Personally, I'd love to get a couple more maps. But I know there's difficulty and real world issues that would stop it.

With that said, I had been saying for YEARS that IO could and should use the assets they have and remix the maps that exist. Look at Sapienza. They have 4 different versions of that map. Take that and do that type of thing to some of the other maps and now you've got a lot more content but with less all around work than building maps from the ground up.

But if there was one thing I'd want them to fix, it would be those fukking elusive targets! I would love to pull IO's head out of their asses when it comes to the elusive targets. I cannot fukking stand them making content and then gatekeeping it with bullshyt hoops and lockouts. They should have made the ETs a mode where you can play them as many times as you like. Maybe just make it where you can't save so there's a bit of difficulty to it. But this whole, one play, no deaths, no saves, minimal replays, 12 hour lockouts, bullshyt has got to go.
Step your game up. It stays. Run it back when the season is over