Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is this series a continuous story or three separate stories? 1 and 2 are on sale for $11 and got it yesterday after I bought 3. Is there any value in playing 1 and 2 before playing 3?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Is this series a continuous story or three separate stories? 1 and 2 are on sale for $11 and got it yesterday after I bought 3. Is there any value in playing 1 and 2 before playing 3?
It's a continuous story. It makes the final four levels of Hitman 3 make sense. The if you listen to the NPC's dialogue you find a lot of mentions of kills that are in the previous games. The are also some recurring characters. Try thinking that it is one continuous game.

If you buy 1&2, I suggest that you use the Hitman 3 free upgrade so that you can play the games straight from Hitman 3. The first two games will benefit gameplay upgrades found in 3.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's a continuous story. It makes the final four levels of Hitman 3 make sense. The if you listen to the NPC's dialogue you find a lot of mentions of kills that are in the previous games. The are also some recurring characters. Try thinking that it is one continuous game.

If you buy 1&2, I suggest that you use the Hitman 3 free upgrade so that you can play the games straight from Hitman 3. The first two games will benefit gameplay upgrades found in 3.

That’s actually dope. I’ll start from the beginning. I’ll be eating off this game for most of the year.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

finally coming to Steam

edit: and PC GamePass

HITMAN 3 arrives on Steam to coincide with the start of Year 2 and will have full support for PC VR and all of the technical improvements that we mentioned earlier, such as Ray Tracing, XeSS and Variable Rate Shading. We’re working on support for Steam Achievements and Trading Cards too – plus we’ll be including the Trinity Pack (the HITMAN 3 pre-order bonus) for free with all editions of HITMAN 3 for the first 30 days.

The HITMAN Trilogy will be available with Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate on January 20, giving you everything you need to jump straight into the World of Assassination. We’re excited to welcome a wave of new players to enjoy the full trilogy through new platforms and services.

Last edited: