Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Need the definitive edition to get everything. Game is crack happy they'll have more additions next year

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Do escalation missions exist for 2 and 1? Or is that only for hitman 3?

I been playing the legacy packs in the 3 engine

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How do you access them? I keep replaying the original targets to do the mission stories.

Escalation targets are not appearing
Maybe it comes with a Gold Edition? because I know for a fact the very first training mission in Hitman 1 has an escalation Target for the training mission and the final training mission

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to try and find how it's done but there's a way to buy all three games without having to buy all three games? Including escalations for all three games

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Hitman has one the most complicated upgrade path. Because I owned the Gold edition in Hitman 2016, Hitman 2 with all the DLC, I got all three games with DLC in Hitman 3. Hitman 3 is a complicated matter because the Deluxe Edition doesn't include the 7 Deadly Sins DLC. And next year they're coming out with at least two more maps
I'm going to try and find how it's done but there's a way to buy all three games without having to buy all three games? Including escalations for all three games
Steam next year. Or buying the game from the Epic store.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Maybe it comes with a Gold Edition? because I know for a fact the very first training mission in Hitman 1 has an escalation Target for the training mission and the final training mission

I found the escalations in destinations like you said breh. Didn't realize you could scroll through all the locales from each game :snoop:

:salute: