Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Not going for the full 100% because the sniper missions can go to hell. :camby:
I gave up on the sinper missions after the second or third attempt lmao. Fun concept but I was terrible at it, kinda like with the Valkyries in GoW. shyt is not for the faint of heart. I'm glad more people w/ GP get to try Hitman though. The story is batshyt crazy but the level design is second to none.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I still got the last 2 locations to finish but Dartmoor is probably my favorite location of all time. Shout out to gamepass :salute:
Bruh amazing shyt. I swear I replayed that stage countless times, just trying to see how each scenario played out. Testament to sublime level design.

hell of a trilogy Hitman 2>1>3

the berlin club mission was annoying, and the final mission wasn't the typical Hitman mission. Agent 47 gunning down enemies :scusthov:
Yep, went full John Wick on that last stage :mjlol:. Complete tonal shift. Devs must’ve been like fukk it, let’s wrap this shyt up.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Bruh amazing shyt. I swear I replayed that stage countless times, just trying to see how each scenario played out. Testament to sublime level design.

Yep, went full John Wick on that last stage :mjlol:. Complete tonal shift. Devs must’ve been like fukk it, let’s wrap this shyt up.

facts, i remember when 3 was released them having issues, they said its cause we don't work overnight or some sh*t :mjlol: