Hitman 2

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Finally got the bytch. I remember her from Hitman 1. I killed her back then but tried to get the USB using a breaching charge and murked myself.

This time I snapped her neck, deleted the cameras in the hotel suite and moved away from blowing my self up getting the USB stick.

Ironically using the key to get the USB is seen as an illegal action but blowing the safe open isn't

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
avatars-000341873057-oa7uh8-t500x500.jpg

Boy, did I fukk this one up royal. Murked that bytch easily enough w/the ICA phone in a waiter uniform, but getting those damned files? Totally different story.

Opened up the security room with a descrambler. Why does that set everybody off, dammit!?!? Thank God I was in a security uniform, because I picked up the master card, walked right up to that safe and picked it open in front of all the guards. How I got out of there with all those bullets flying, I had no idea, but I was able to duck into a hotel room and hide. Now everybody's on high alert and I'm compromised, and the only way out nearly all the hotel rooms is the same way in one. When I finally got into another room, I tried to change into a hotel person and got caught. More hiding and more scrambling. I finally managed to change into roadie clothes and get the hell out of there before the roadie was found. But even with all that frustration, I had fun. Nothing like the last one.

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.

:demonic:

fukking hell...the servers are down. Not only do we not have access to the new content, we don't have access to ANY online content. I was wrapping up a couple of special assignments that I can't get to (Atlantide in Miami and Whittleton Creek). fukk online-only play right in the ass.

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Have you brehs played the Halloween content yet?

I have.

Very good escalation but level 3 can take 15-30 mins.

On level 3 of the escalation you have to knock out all 24 bodyguards. I always get to 21 or 22 and get spotted. fukking annoying
Oh yeah Elusive Target drops on Friday

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Have you brehs played the Halloween content yet?

I have.

Very good escalation but level 3 can take 15-30 mins.

On level 3 of the escalation you have to knock out all 24 bodyguards. I always get to 21 or 22 and get spotted. fukking annoying
Oh yeah Elusive Target drops on Friday
Sounds like a mission for a lead pipe.

BING

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Does that mean killing the guards affect your SA rating?

Lord, yes. I don't worry about SA's during escalations. You get the same shyt regardless.

Anybody try the Paris Master Vampire challenges yet? Should keep me busy until the new ET.

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.

For fukk's sake, they gave it away before the mission even started.

The server uniform isn't available when you start. Obviously, that's where the killer is. And you're obviously just looking for the motherfukker who you don't USUALLY see at the cookout. The quickest way is to poison the guy's food.
I was actually trying to AVOID this method just to make it harder for myself. Wound up using another method instead, but got the same result. Very disappointed. Even the rundown was short and boring as hell.

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

For fukk's sake, they gave it away before the mission even started.

The server uniform isn't available when you start. Obviously, that's where the killer is. And you're obviously just looking for the motherfukker who you don't USUALLY see at the cookout. The quickest way is to poison the guy's food.
I was actually trying to AVOID this method just to make it harder for myself. Wound up using another method instead, but got the same result. Very disappointed. Even the rundown was short and boring as hell.
Did it suit only. Used the electric phone. Once I figured it out it took me only a minute.