Hitman 2

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Trash ass game saving right as u get a kill
fukked up my entire run. Jesus. bytch got rubber duckies with the guards but they didn't show it go off on the share playback because of this games constant communication with servers

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She didnt, I used the lethal syringe. Coulda pushed her over the roof.
I see. Wish I coulda done is over again. Had a trick where I was gonna throw a coin for a guard. Then throw a soda can in the others head while he walked away to investigate, taze the op, hit the investigator in the head with another object and break ol girl neck

Hide her body and be out

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I see. Wish I coulda done is over again. Had a trick where I was gonna throw a coin for a guard. Then throw a soda can in the others head while he walked away to investigate, taze the op, hit the investigator in the head with another object and break ol girl neck

Hide her body and be out
:ehh:. Inventive

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
https://kotaku.com/hitman-2s-luxury-resort-is-the-perfect-setting-for-murd-1838439484

Three targets in a largely outdoor location, making it harder to hide the bodies than usual. I have been completely unable to get the No Evidence achievement. shyt, I even got Sniper Assassin, and I NEVER get Sniper Assassin. But this is a problem for a lowly assassin like me. Probably no match for the True Skill master.
Probably not.

The challenge sounds intruiging.

I'm sure there's something you could have poisoned to lure the target to a bathroom

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
New Elusive Target in Whittleton Creek (Serial Killer). :blessed:

b1o5dyqyc4q31.png

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
https://kotaku.com/hitman-2s-luxury-resort-is-the-perfect-setting-for-murd-1838439484

Three targets in a largely outdoor location, making it harder to hide the bodies than usual. I have been completely unable to get the No Evidence achievement. shyt, I even got Sniper Assassin, and I NEVER get Sniper Assassin. But this is a problem for a lowly assassin like me. Probably no match for the True Skill master.
There's several ways. You can poison the woman's food, blow up the scuba tank for Steven Bradley and use the electric phone for Tyson.

You can also unlock the trapdoor in Jason Portman's and the woman will drown. All for SA:SO

If you get the USB as a guard and give it Tyson he'll promote you and get the bodyguards disguise you'll pretty much have free reign