Hitman 2

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's several ways. You can poison the woman's food, blow up the scuba tank for Steven Bradley and use the electric phone for Tyson.

You can also unlock the trapdoor in Jason Portman's and the woman will drown. All for SA:SO

If you get the USB as a guard and give it Tyson he'll promote you and get the bodyguards disguise you'll pretty much have free reign
Have you done it

No bodies found sa on Master?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I thought you had to hide the bodies to get No Evidence? Damn, I'm fukkin' up somewhere FIERCE. I'm wiping out the surveillance cameras, I know. Must be gettin' seen by someone. :jbhmm:
If they find any body ur fukked.

Even a knocked out idiot

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Have you done it

Yep. The hardest to get to was Tyson. Kinda cheesed it using the electric phone but fukk it. Bodies can be found as long as it's poison or an accident.

You can also conceal bodies in the foliage. Just make sure you don't subdue someone in the line of sight of a guard. Which in this map is harder because of the openness of the level.

I reckon there are two ways you could use the rubber duck.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yep. The hardest to get to was Tyson. Kinda cheesed it using the electric phone but fukk it. Bodies can be found as long as it's poison or an accident.

You can also conceal bodies in the foliage. Just make sure you don't subdue someone in the line of sight of a guard. Which in this map is harder because of the openness of the level.

I reckon there are two ways you could use the rubber duck.
I only use the duck online

To casual for story mode where u can take ur time

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
If they find any body ur fukked.

Even a knocked out idiot

I did it all again, super carefully. I won't go into the details of how many times I fukkED!!!!!!!! this up. Hour after hour after hour wasted...Lord. But I finally got it. Don't know if I'll bother w/SA:SO for this map...okay, I never do SA:SO (master or otherwise). Y'all are the true MVPs.

One thing I really hate are the redacted challenges. I get so sick of giving up and having to go online to figure it out. And some of them are/were absolutely fukking ridiculous, like the one where you had to drag the pink flamingo (ALIVE!) through the Krondstat building, only to make sure he's killed later. Since when does Agent 47 *intentionally* kill innocents? The developer said something about how these are supposed to be, like, community challenges where we help each other out. The fukk? I play single player for a reason! I don't WANT help! I want challenges where I'm not supposed to kill 47 people - because again, when does 47 intentionally kill non-targets? Why would that even cross my mind?

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.

Here's how I finally got No Evidence/Silent Assassin w/o hiding any of the bodies.

Ljudmila
  • Started as the waiter. Choked/hid guard (blue shirt) near the window w/the ice machine in it (leads to the kitchen w/two chefs and a deep freezer)
  • Went to Portman's suite. Choked/hid Portman. Opened the trap door in Portman's bathroom. Ljudmila will eventually fall through - you don't have to do anything about this as long as Portman is gone.
Tyson
  • Still in the blue uniform, went to the doctor's suite. Choked/hid the maid, then the doctor & changed into the doctor's clothes. That gets you in Tyson's house w/no problems.
  • Followed the butler to Tyson's room. Choked out & hid the butler before Tyson comes in w/his bodyguard.
  • Killed Tyson (lots of ways - poison, garrote, neck snap...pick one). His bodyguard has his back turned during Tyson's checkup, so choke him out quickly after Tyson's dead. From what I can see, nobody ever comes into Tyson's room, so there's no need to hide any bodies. I hide the bodyguard w/the butler just to be sure. You have to hide the butler.
In the bodyguard's outfit, went down to the server room (basement). Shot out the camera whatever-the-hell with my silenced pistol from the second floor. Now all the cameras are off.

Steven
  • Went to the server room's locker room & KO'ed/hid the villa guard (they wear red). Now you can get to the private island w/little problem (avoid the white-dotted guards).
  • On the private island, hid a remote explosive in Steven's jet ski. Found his keys under the grill. Gave Steven the keys, waited until he got on his jet ski, then blew him up.
I know a lot of you guys poisoned Ljudmila in the kitchen, but since I KO'ed the blue guard right outside the kitchen, I had three bodies and only two hiding places. The third body always got found. Maybe I was just too slow. Likewise, I don't know if Ljudmila's body is ever found if you do it my way. How the hell you guys managed to get inside Tyson's villa in just your suits is beyond me.

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
avatars-000341873057-oa7uh8-t500x500.jpg

This was the first time I actually got angry at an ET. What a cheap piece of shyt. "We spotted the target in the market center." This bytch might as well have been in fukking New Haven.

I found the ET completely on accident, after wandering around this shyt hole for WELL over an hour. Then I had to start over b/c I had some shyt like...pills and a sniper rifle. Nah, homie. I usually go for Silent Assassin, even during the ETs. Not this time. I got the most explosive goddamned bomb I had - one of those CX jokers - and blew up 1/2 of Marrakesh to get to that bytch. I was SHOCKED that I got four stars. In retrospect, I can see where I could've gotten five stars, but I was so desperate to finish by this point that I just said "fukk it". I don't even want to see Marrakesh ever again. I don't even want to see Marrakesh in real fukking life.

Rating: Five Pac spits
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Season Pass on sale for PS4 for 15 bucks until the 15th

i can finally get back into this :blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
LMAO!

You can't blame this shyt on me. You killed her before finding out where the files was.

The other security room was down the stairs.
I put the logistics in your hands and you failed me.

Thankfully that was a legacy target.

:ufdup:

I'll be steering from here on.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I put the logistics in your hands and you failed me.

Thankfully that was a legacy target.

:ufdup:

I'll be steering from here on.
Breh, you would have never found those files. You was going in circles.

You got too hasty lol.