Hit the Road, Cac: MightyHealthy Left TSC

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It was his attitude, plain and simple. I don't know how any kind of wrasslin factored into this. Just felt like another reason to try and start shyt. I got into with him once or twice and it didn't have to do with play fighting.
So you don’t think his attitude in this sub forum and his sour attitude over the shyt this sub forum is based on, played a part in his ugly exit?

Be real wif me breh

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So you don’t think his attitude in this sub forum and his sour attitude over the shyt this sub forum is based on, played a part in his ugly exit?

Be real wif me breh

There could be a few reasons why he was the way he was. I don't think play fighting was the main reason. I never even seen him participate in the stan wars like many others. :heh:

His rant posts I saw were mostly politically filled, and when he said Wreddit was better than TSC it had to do with how the stan wars affected TSC in his eyes.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If you said anything bad about dub you used to get banned on Reddit immediately. I think the accusations of racism got to him bad. Real talk when people say you do something cause you’re white that is actual racism and they ain’t used to it, we are. That shyt gets to them lmao.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nothing of value was lost

Holier-than-thou, pseudo-intellectual cac looking down at other people, throwing out AEW neckbeard buzzwords like “e-drones”, trying to police how black people interpreted racism and constantly going “Reddit is better than here because the quality of conversation (read: stanning AEW) is much better”

Why dude couldn’t just fukk off and post there instead of going full retard and having a shyt fit I will never know, but cacs gonna cac :manny:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
If you said anything bad about dub you used to get banned on Reddit immediately. I think the accusations of racism got to him bad. Real talk when people say you do something cause you’re white that is actual racism and they ain’t used to it, we are. That shyt gets to them lmao.

I stayed calling him a racist fakkit cac.. Didn't know all it took was a report to send him Over The Edge

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm sure @MightyHealthy wants to speak with the manager of the coli. :mjlol:

The morale in TSC remains the same since nobody gives a fukk about him "leaving". This guy the Internet poster version of Bobby fish. Nobody cares, pal. :pachaha:
Even @Jesus H. Christ hates him :wow: that cac is the devil.

I was on projectcovo but posted a little on sohh on that Raymond Farris thread where he baited *****. The good old days. Would be out there in the streets but come home to post on a forum. Non of my friends knew I posted on a forum. I don’t think they even knew what a forum was :dead: