NYC
Man fukk that nobody, let me get some rep and daps

giphy.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:why:Why I do not remember any of you brehs during the SOHH era? Then again, I was there for like three matches and went back to the Ill Community territory :ehh:
You were on the IC too? I did a territory round there from late 04 until it got hacked. I bounced when IC 2.0 happened. I think I posted on the wrasslin section too.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Far from it :mjlol:

That explains it. I was on around 03 for a few months and bounce from different sub forums and stayed a bit in the wrestling part. shyt was wild confusing because the layout was like Reddit on opiates. That lime green hurt my eyes :picard:
I used the dark skin (i think it was called night)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You were on the IC too? I did a territory round there from late 04 until it got hacked. I bounced when IC 2.0 happened. I think I posted on the wrasslin section too.

Yeah I was mainly in the WTE section and the wrestling section. Sometimes in the Gorillarms section...IYKYK:shaq:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Are you really really trying to bring in play fighting over this? like if it ain’t a worldly thing among whites. :dead:

Play fighting and him constantly playing that weird “you’re beneath me” passive aggressive role over it is the reason we’re here now lol

I’m not saying all y’all do it, but a lot of AE* stans have that same reddit superiority complex thing going.

And I get it. They’re “smart” fans. But its like they (or him specifically) speak from a hill like experts and punch down on people who don’t do the knowledge like them as if their opinions are inferior or something. It’s super weird, and he fell in that category

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Play fighting and him constantly playing that weird “you’re beneath me” passive aggressive role over it is the reason we’re here now lol

I’m not saying all y’all do it, but a lot of AE* stans have that same reddit superiority complex thing going.

And I get it. They’re “smart” fans. But its like they speak from a hill like experts and punch down on people who don’t do the knowledge like them as if their opinions are inferior or something. It’s super weird, and he fell in that category
I'm not even gonna waste energy trying to argue over nonsense when this is beyond theater combat. :mjlol: :snoop:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
See, there’s literally no argument to be had

I ain’t trying to provoke a back and forth or a fight lmao. I’m just telling you why people turned on that mighty healthy nikka
It was his attitude, plain and simple. I don't know how any kind of wrasslin factored into this. Just felt like another reason to try and start shyt. I got into with him once or twice and it didn't have to do with play fighting.