Hit the Road, Cac: MightyHealthy Left TSC

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So what kind of shyt did this dude say to make cats give him the :pacspit:?

Seemed like everything was fine until he made the Wreddit > TSC comment.
I noticed months ago dude was going full LastEmp cussing people out for no real reason, going ghost for a while, coming back like nothing happened and then something would trigger him again. Last couple of months dude went full retard with it. At first I thought it was just an "angry white" gimmick but it seems dude really is like that. I hope he gets help because being that big of a moron ain't ever healthy.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I noticed months ago dude was going full LastEmp cussing people out for no real reason, going ghost for a while, coming back like nothing happened and then something would trigger him again. Last couple of months dude went full retard with it. At first I thought it was just an "angry white" gimmick but it seems dude really is like that. I hope he gets help because being that big of a moron ain't ever healthy.
He wasn’t like that on SOHH as far as I remember.

But nothing surprises me anymore

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He wasn’t like that on SOHH as far as I remember.

But nothing surprises me anymore
He was cool while he was a mod too, IIRC. I remember him losing his shyt a couple of times in the puro thread but I thought that was just him being a passionate fan. But this year something happened to dude. Maybe Jan 6 had a bigger impact on him than just admitting to his friends he liked wrestling :pachaha:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Are you Mikey T the movie star?
:ohhh:
Far from it :mjlol:

I got there in like 06/07, did you have a different username?
That explains it. I was on around 03 for a few months and bounce from different sub forums and stayed a bit in the wrestling part. shyt was wild confusing because the layout was like Reddit on opiates. That lime green hurt my eyes :picard:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:why:Why I do not remember any of you brehs during the SOHH era? Then again, I was there for like three matches and went back to the Ill Community territory :ehh:
Breh, you've changed gimmicks like 20 times in TheColi alone. Thank Terry Funk you found your calling as a Koala but how in the blue hell are we supposed to remember you from SOHH :dead:

ps: I mostly lurked on SOHH till like 06 when I started to gain more confidence in my written English. But then the 4ch debacle happened and could never get my account back :mjcry: TheColi was like Tenryu starting WAR for me :wow:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh, you've changed gimmick like 20 times in TheColi alone. Thank Terry Funk you found you calling as a Koala but how in the blue hell are we supposed to remember you from SOHH :dead:

ps: I mostly lurked on SOHH till like 06 when I started to gain more confidence in my written English. But then the 4ch debacle happened and could never get my account back :mjcry: TheColi was like Tenryu starting WAR for me :wow:

Correction, I changed my title 10 times but I am still a koala :ohlawd: . But yeah I remember the SOHH/4C fiasco and the Ill Community brehs poking the fukking bear. Like you fukking dopes, if they can manhandle and mangle SOHH, just imagine what they will do to the IC :why:. Then they crushed the buildings and my damns went out the door until I just said screw it and got on The Coli.