Albums Hit-Boy x Big Hit & The Alchemist --- Black & Whites (Discussion Thread)

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldn't call the beats Alc makes the nerd lane but I do think Big Hit needs production that's doing more interesting stuff for him cuz he can't handle the space Alc affords rappers to go to work on. Flow might be too limited for that lol.

That's what I got from this which is all I've heard from Big Hit.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Define "blow up".

He was never going to be a mainstream rapper at 40+, and he's 52 now. His best bet was going the middle aged street rapper route like Griselda. And Alc is obviously a go-to producer for that lane.

Fred.
I can guarantee not a single person knew who Big Hit was before the prison stint, unless you were listening to various Hit Boy verses.

Anyway, it’s hilarious how Big Hit is getting all these dope ALC beats, but Eminem has had him by his side for 20 years as his DJ and I don’t think he’s chosen a single dope ALC beat :mjlol: How do you have an asset like him for that long and don’t take advantage of it???

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I can guarantee not a single person knew who Big Hit was before the prison stint, unless you were listening to various Hit Boy verses.

Anyway, it’s hilarious how Big Hit is getting all these dope ALC beats, but Eminem has had him by his side for 20 years as his DJ and I don’t think he’s chosen a single dope ALC beat :mjlol: How do you have an asset like him for that long and don’t take advantage of it???
It's 2024 at this point it's a fact that em has a bad ear for beats