Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they should have irvin do all the preseason games..made it alot more enjoyable than just the 2 boring guys they always have

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
they should have irvin do all the preseason games..made it alot more enjoyable than just the 2 boring guys they always have

I got a little sick of him constantly defending quarterbacks. Aside from that i thought the D stepped up big time, however the offense had Garrett's stink all over it. Lazy run/pass plays are his specialty and it showed up tonight, i guess he saw how creative Linehan was last week and just had to intervene.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
saw highlights of game

:snoop: at this offensive line suppose too be our strongest thing
romo gonna be out for season if they play like that the whole season but well see

our defense what can i say :manny:

just want the boys play good with some heart and not dumb as shyt and i can live with the damn loses just the fukkery loses is what makes me go :why:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:whoo: gotdayum.

i missed the game brehs...offensive line took a step bacc? defense still booty?
oline been getting too much love without really doing anything. they're going to get humbled by the coaches all next week for this performance.

tyron smith has been inconsistent since he signed the deal. 2 bad games in a row for him.