Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There seems to be emphasis on getting Dunbar as many touches as possible whenever he gets in the game. Coaches must really love this guy. He looks like our second biggest player playmaker on the field who can hit the homerun play...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been a while since I dislike an olinemen on the cowboys like I have Doug free. Have to probably go back to rob petini and he was a rookie and only got major playing time for one year.....

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really anticipating seeing Vaughan in the second half. I hope he makes the 53 man roster becUse I don't think this kid will make it to the practice squad. Too much talent.

We don't want mat Moore pt.II to happen. I think we really let that slipp through our hands. Completely dropped the ball wih Moore. It didn't take no professional scout to see that Moore had talent and it's looking we found another one in Vaughan. Hopefully Jerry sees what everybody else sees.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the offense performs like that, we are looking possibly the worse season since 1989.

Quit exaggerating. That team was so young and inexperince in so many key spots.

A ur king team with romo, Dez, Murray, and our oline will at worst be average. If we finish anywhere in the top 10'draft selections it's time to destroy and rebuild.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quit exaggerating. That team was so young and inexperince in so many key spots.

A ur king team with romo, Dez, Murray, and our oline will at worst be average. If we finish anywhere in the top 10'draft selections it's time to destroy and rebuild.

:whoa:

breh lets just spend the next 14 draft picks these 2 years and see if we can fix that shyt

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Wasn't you the same guy that said we shouldn't make a big deal out of a preseason game? :childplease:
this is the "dress rehersal" so I guess it means a little more. team is terrible any way you cut. no way to spin this trash. penalties, poor blocking, terrible defense, special teams up and down....5-11.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the "dress rehersal" so I guess it means a little more. team is terrible any way you cut. no way to spin this trash. penalties, poor blocking, terrible defense, special teams up and down....5-11.

Breh many teams had went 0-4 in the preseason and end up winning the Super Bowl.