Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst pain after a loss since the 94 championship game brehs :mjcry:

Naw, that one kinda hurt way more. Because who ever won that game was going to win the Super Bowl.

I still wasn't sure if this Cowboys team was good enough to win the Super Bowl against the Pats or Broncos. :yeshrug:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, this one hurt brehs. I felt like we let GB hang in there when we should capitalize on opportunities. Carr better take a paycut.....Defense played absolutely atrocious. Aaron Rodgers is a beast can't take that away from him.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
really breh? whatever hope i ever had was always tampered by how garbage our defense is :ld:
Yea breh. Despite our defense being pourous, we still out played them and shouldve won. Our lack of playoff experience Cost us. Murrays fumble, Hanna not recovering the fumble, Bailey missed fg again, and Romo's refusal to throw the ball away did us in. Theres no doubt in my mind we woulda beat Seattle.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
We still dem boys doe...

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

:laugh: Brilliant

:mjcry:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
i hate that we lost but everything after getting into the playoffs was just icing on the cake for me. it felt good going 12-4, winning the divions, getting playoff win and talking shyt along the way:pachaha::jawalrus:

now we need to build off of this and make winning a habit again.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
We left a ton of possession time and points on that field and than made some horrible defensive calls on that 3rd and long :smh:

The worst type of loss is one in which you give it to the other team and we did that today

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did Romo go for the bomb to Dez on a 4th and 2 anyway? :dwillhuh: When you only need 2 yards.

Oh well :yeshrug: it is what it is.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah "The Catch" is probably the worst Cowboys loss of all time.

More so talking about losing to the 49ers in 94 season. We didn't have high expectations going into this year unless you are some deranged fan. But when you have opportunities you got to make the most of them. I truly felt that we would've matched up better against the Hawks. Some things we need to clean up asap...but I enjoyed watching the team blossomed this year with my Cowboys brethren :salute::salute:. Sucks we have to wait until next season