Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
"But let me make it really clear: This game wasn't about the officiating. We had 60 minutes. We had an opportunity to come up here and win a football game, and at the end of the day we didn't get that job done. That play was big in the game, but there were other plays in the game and unfortunately we didn't do the things necessary to win the ballgame." - Jason Garrett

ifY1iS1.gif

ifY1iS1.gif

ifY1iS1.gif

ifY1iS1.gif
ifY1iS1.gif
ifY1iS1.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
lol@these salty muhfukkas talking about the ball never touched the ground...

shyt is clearly on the turf then bounced out his hands
I think you eagles nikkas are the salty ones hype as shyt about our L like y'all did it. Y'all had y'all as chance and got smoked. I understand though cause I want Seattle to beat GB. Even though we both home we still better than y'all right now so we pretty good and don't forget it but being as y'all bitter nikkas. Y'all won't though since you'll have to keep wishing and hoping teams other than y'all can take us out.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I think you eagles nikkas are the salty ones hype as shyt about our L like y'all did it. Y'all had y'all as chance and got smoked. I understand though cause I want Seattle to beat GB. Even though we both home we still better than y'all right now so we pretty good and don't forget it but being as y'all bitter nikkas. Y'all won't though since you'll have to keep wishing and hoping teams other than y'all can take us out.

who cares:umad:

:camby:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Brehs don't be so down on this loss. Perfect way to lose to me instead of Vikings 2009 where we CLEARly were not ready for the big boys. This controversial loss only proves this team that was only supposed to win 5 games this year are true contenders. Let the haters have their fun as they'll off themselves when we get #6.

We seriously have to get rid of carr or take a pay cut. We also have to get rid of Glassbourne. Sterling Moore isn't too bad. We need to decide if we gonna continue with the Tampa 2 with rod possibly leaving. Bump and run Carr is average but zone Tampa 2 Carr is trash. Same with Glassbourne. We are literally one or two pass rushers away from being true contenders. Honestly this year we were a contender because our ability to control the clock managed to mask our deficiencies on defense. Things just didn't bounce our way this game.

We are the second youngest team in the NFL. Our future is bright brehs. #westilldemboyz

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Y'all had a chance to knock us off way before the Packers did. :mjlol: What a loser fan base.
Thats what I'm saying. Maybe cause I don't do it but if the Eagles would have lost I wouldn't be starting threads and shyt esp if we didn't put them out. Taking credit for the next mans works smdh. I want Seattle to win since they put my team out but if they do I'm not going to act super giddy like I'm down with the L.O.B or some shyt.

It's the Eagles. What do you expect. The only reason that fan base hates Dallas the way they do is out of jealousy.
Basically jealousy is a bad trait to have.

Brehs don't be so down on this loss. Perfect way to lose to me instead of Vikings 2009 where we CLEARly were not ready for the big boys. This controversial loss only proves this team that was only supposed to win 5 games this year are true contenders. Let the haters have their fun as they'll off themselves when we get #6.

We seriously have to get rid of carr or take a pay cut. We also have to get rid of Glassbourne. Sterling Moore isn't too bad. We need to decide if we gonna continue with the Tampa 2 with rod possibly leaving. Bump and run Carr is average but zone Tampa 2 Carr is trash. Same with Glassbourne. We are literally one or two pass rushers away from being true contenders. Honestly this year we were a contender because our ability to control the clock managed to mask our deficiencies on defense. Things just didn't bounce our way this game.

We are the second youngest team in the NFL. Our future is bright brehs. #westilldemboyz
Mo has a year left. Moore is not that good its just the expectations of him that makes y'all look at dude as not that bad. I swore I saw him getting juxed today for cheap rates by a rookie. Carr actually did pretty good if you keep it funky Nelson didn't do much and that's who Carr was on most of the day. If we get rid of him I'm not going to complain but today he did ok. We all agree if we going to play this D we need some damn pass rushers. Seattle has a basic D but just has great players and I have no doubt with the same great players Garrett will bring somebody in that would have these boys playing right. Unless its a game changer I pray we get somebody on D in the first rd or two.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
It's the Eagles. What do you expect. The only reason that fan base hates Dallas the way they do is out of jealousy.

nope

its because cowboys fans are
worse than the ugly girl who thinks shes hot because she dresses nice ...foh :scust:

yall talk waaaaay to much shyt
pumping up Tony Homo and 'em

Niners fans are respectable
Steelers fans get crazy but theyre aight

Yall the worst in the league and everybody knows it

even your owner is a drama queen
Nikka loves the camera more than Kim Kardashian...yall mirror him.. your bisexual transvetite father who's trying to get right with the lord

half your fanbase is fugazi...never even seen Texas much less lived in Dallas .
Why are You a Cowboys fan...ask your father
fake fukks :pacspit:

this call just highlights that fact when yall win because the Lions got robbed post a million threads talm bout Deal with it

then 7days later youre crying like bytches about the refs

smh.. take your own advice. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I can't really sit here and act like the catch being called incomplete cost us the game. Rodgers would've had a chance to score again with 4 minutes to go.. no guarantees we keep the lead. Not to mention we screwed ourselves out of possible 21-7 lead and turned it to a 14-10 lead at half. Plus Murray's costly fumble.. It hurts, but let's not act like we didn't catch a break under the same circumstances last week.

Good year, way better than expected.. best season I've watched as a fan so far.. I just wanted to get over one more hurdle. If we'd have lost in the NFC championship, yeah, it'd hurt.. but at least we got further than one win in the playoffs. That's all I really realistically expected and would've been cool with.

I hate all the teams left, too.. minus the Colts so I guess I gotta root for them by default.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Got friends on FB calling out Cowboy fans for talking shyt. :what: where was this happening pre-game. and why wouldn't we be confident after being on f the best teams in the league this year.

I had dudes I barely even know in real life posting hate shyt on my wall before the game was even officially over. Having screenshots of my old posts ready to use as ammunition. I respect and embrace the negativity when it's from people I talk to on a regular basis and shyt, but these sad ass hate when it's convenient, and only watch when it's nationally televised fags get on my damn nerves.