Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez went for the TD maybe he should have secured the ball, still a BS call but whatever :manny:

I do feel horrible for romo and especially witten who was crying after the game.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dez went for the TD maybe he should have secured the ball, still a BS call but whatever :manny:

I do feel horrible for romo and especially witten who was crying after the game.

That's because Romo is done and Jones gotta pay all them fukkas while at the same time Eagles and Giants will be better.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Alonzo-Mourning.gif
Defense got shredded in the 2nd half, A-Rod was looking like a GAWD :manny: I'd still rather see the players decide the game not the refs, the game ain't over if they give Dez that catch, I'm really more upset that they took away a potential thrilling finish of a game more than anything :ehh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This.

But the ball never hit the ground tho.