Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm looking for Brandon Weeden to show that he is capable of being a franchise signal caller. He has all the tools to be one, but he has yet to put it together.

At Oklahoma State, he showed signs of having a strong command of the offense, the arm to sling the deep ball, and decent-solid intermediate accuracy. His short throw accuracy is where he really shined, as his ability to recognize blitzes and broken plays and get the ball to his safety valve was 2nd to none in the Big 12 conference in 2011.

He has great tools around him in Dallas, and has shown in training camp that he is ready to lead this team. I truly believe he can be everything Romo was and more. Whereas Romo is prone to late game mistakes, Weeden has demonstrated the ability to close out games throughout his career in college and the pros. He could very well be next in line to follow the legacy of Staubach, Aikman, and Romo.

It's scary thinking about what this offense could be in 2-3 years with Weeden at the helm, throwing the ball to Dez, Terrance, Beasley, and Hannah.

ibamgjWy3MWUnl.gif

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking for Brandon Weeden to show that he is capable of being a franchise signal caller. He has all the tools to be one, but he has yet to put it together.

At Oklahoma State, he showed signs of having a strong command of the offense, the arm to sling the deep ball, and decent-solid intermediate accuracy. His short throw accuracy is where he really shined, as his ability to recognize blitzes and broken plays and get the ball to his safety valve was 2nd to none in the Big 12 conference in 2011.

He has great tools around him in Dallas, and has shown in training camp that he is ready to lead this team. I truly believe he can be everything Romo was and more. Whereas Romo is prone to late game mistakes, Weeden has demonstrated the ability to close out games throughout his career in college and the pros. He could very well be next in line to follow the legacy of Staubach, Aikman, and Romo.

It's scary thinking about what this offense could be in 2-3 years with Weeden at the helm, throwing the ball to Dez, Terrance, Beasley, and Hannah.

ibamgjWy3MWUnl.gif

This the first time i almost felt like negging a fellow cowboys breh :heh:

:dead: