Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been having conflicting feelings.....went from being super confident we beat the Packers to being nervous.....now I'm confident again.....

We got this Cowbrehs.....
Same here breh. Just a few hrs ago I was confident. Now I'm nervous.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The Rodgers calf injury is just media hype. He's had an extra week and will get the needle prior to the game and again at halftime if needed.
I agree and if he really is fukked up know he probably going to get rid of,the ball quicker so no cheap yards and please stay away from too much weak ass zone. We almost always getting that work in that shyt unless a miracle happens and we get some pressure tomorrow.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
This is an all hands on deck game. Worry about your concussion after the game my nikkas. We gotta be the fukkin toughest group these bytch nikkas seen all year. Lacy gotta FEEL us. Jordy and Cobb have to feel us. I have faith that well be the most physical team. That's what this round is all about.
:dead: ididn't make it past this post

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: ididn't make it past this post

Real shyt though. I'm exaggerating but we can definitely beat these dudes if every body has that die on the field attitude. This season been so special everybody should feel that way on the team. fukk contracts, fukk next year, fukk all that. 60 minutes of everything you got. Man I feel like I'm playing tomorrow. That's why I'm not nervous. I really think the team is connected mentally abd emotionally. Packers bout to get that fukkin work!

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Real shyt though. I'm exaggerating but we can definitely beat these dudes if every body has that die on the field attitude. This season been so special everybody should feel that way on the team. fukk contracts, fukk next year, fukk all that. 60 minutes of everything you got. Man I feel like I'm playing tomorrow. That's why I'm not nervous. I really think the team is connected mentally abd emotionally. Packers bout to get that fukkin work!
:salute:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What you know about Jethro you and all of us were chilling with our dads when he was playing lol.
i know that nikka put in work in the ice bowl and got cheated at the end by a missed false start. i know he held it down for the doomsday, everybody calls him mr. consistency, while lilly got most of the headlines. i know he spent his entire 13 yr career w/ the boys, that's special. i know when i worked at DFW airport in high school, his store was the only one not taxing on the big bag of peanut m&m's. :laugh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Stafford thought he had all day too until DLaw and Spencer punched him in his shyt. Rodgers only got his heart tested in the playoffs twice which was by a physical San Fran team. We may not be talented but we're physical. Bring that fukk shyt across the middle

Just think about who u are comparing Rodgers to. And Packers o-line >>>>> Lions