Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I have to work today but I will still watch. Just have to miss a few minutes.

But here we are again. Not the frozen tundra of before but Lambeau is a cold bytch to all. Yet after their defeat of us recently it's time for us to strike back and revenge is a dish best served COLD. Whether on the ground with Demarco Murray or thru the air with Dez Bryant, the cowboy nation will be strong today. I will be strong today repping the team, you will be strong repping the team and the team will be strong repping for us. This won't be a cake walk. The packers aren't gonna sit on their asses and let the Boys win, but no matter what happens on that field, cowboys nation will keep it's head up high. Last week my brothers we were fed again, Dallas made sure we could eat another week, and I don't know about you gentlemen, but I'm in the mood for a frozen dinner today. Go you Dallas Cowboys GO!!!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I have to work today but I will still watch. Just have to miss a few minutes.

But here we are again. Not the frozen tundra of before but Lambeau is a cold bytch to all. Yet after their defeat of us recently it's time for us to strike back and revenge is a dish best served COLD. Whether on the ground with Demarco Murray or thru the air with Dez Bryant, the cowboy nation will be strong today. I will be strong today repping the team, you will be strong repping the team and the team will be strong repping for us. This won't be a cake walk. The packers aren't gonna sit on their asses and let the Boys win, but no matter what happens on that field, cowboys nation will keep it's head up high. Last week my brothers we were fed again, Dallas made sure we could eat another week, and I don't know about you gentlemen, but I'm in the mood for a frozen dinner today. Go you Dallas Cowboys GO!!!
yes-rudy1.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was living in wisconsin for all three green bay defeats in the nineties :obama:

A couple of my ppls up there was trying to get me up there so bad for this game. If only i didnt have work and family. Packers tickets are the best on the market:snoop:.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twlked to the fam again and they said its no w8nd and its really nice up there for this time of in upper wisconsin. they expect weather should not be a factor on this mild day.