Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You can wear that cowboys gears proudly and bravely in Philly week without consequences bruh.
I could but honestly I only wear my Boys or any of my teams gear on game days outside of basketball shorts at the gym lol. My other Boys fans up here will wear it for you though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Great game but wilcox need to chill. Dude is always the first defender to criticize other defenders when they mess up. Ive seen it far too often. He only been average his own damn self this seasin and thats beung generous. Hes always in the middle of something involing this team. I bet he has to be the least favorite player on the team if voted by other cowboys players
I hear you but that was worthy of somebody saying something shyt that could have cost us the game on a silly hero play.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in south street last thursday during the mumbas fest and nobody dared tobzay sgut exceptbthe owner at the lil Cheesesteak diner u went to but he was cool. Gave me extra whiz

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We needed a win like this brehs. Offense was trash, but the Defense stepped up when it mattered most. GREEN BAY doesnt have a defense anywhere close to what we saw today, and i expect romo to be better next week and fix those blitz pick up issues.

not many teams do