Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
:salute: to my real Boyz fans. This is just the beginning let's fukkin get it poppin in the playoffs

deztd.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It don't work like that we are basically the 3 seed.
Why not?

If we win, we finish 12-4. If Arizona loses out, they finish 11-5.

Only 1 of either Detroit or GB will finish 12-4 since they play each other next week.

The only other 12-4 possibility is Seattle, which we own tiebreaker over because we beat them H2H.

So if ARI loses out, and we win next week, we would be the 2 seed behind DET/GB.

Right? :ld:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why not?

If we win, we finish 12-4. If Arizona loses out, they finish 11-5.

Only 1 of either Detroit or GB will finish 12-4 since they play each other next week.

The only other 12-4 possibility is Seattle, which we own tiebreaker over because we beat them H2H.

So if ARI loses out, and we win next week, we would be the 2 seed behind DET/GB.

Right? :ld:
Wrong lol. I'm going to make it quite simple unless both Ari and Sea end up at 11-5 chances of us getting a bye are slim and I mean slim. If that doesn't happen like before we will lose because of a 3 way tie. Same situation just happened when we weren't in the playoffs a few weeks ago y'all forgot that quickly lol?

Edit: For everybody's future reference there is no head to head between 3 teams unless they all played each other or some shyt like that.