Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yup: http://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space

Yall are either releasing guys or taking one more dead money.
LZboSvN.png
Dez will have a star on his helmet next year, cry your heart out

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The flag or a catch doesn't matter to me, we still got the ball at the same spot :stopitslime:

And Melton's seen a reduction in PT since the Jacksonville game (3.5 sacks in two games before that)

Corrected on his incentive but here it is anyway

Melton has five sacks on the season. With one more sack, he will pocket a $250,000 incentive. He will get $500,000 for seven sacks and $750,000 for eight sacks

I just don't see how he's riding pine with Hayden out there. Unless he's still not all the way healthy
Maybe you don't listen or pay attention to the Cowboys insiders because they said before the Bears game if Lawrence would have been healthy Melton would have been scratched. I don't know if it has to do with money but they said more performance and he missed the team bus before Chicago.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Maybe you don't listen or pay attention to the Cowboys insiders because they said before the Bears game if Lawrence would have been healthy Melton would have been scratched. I don't know if it has to do with money but they said more performance and he missed the team bus before Chicago.
Melton plays DT and Lawrence is an end :dahell:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Damn, Sanchez converts a 3&25. Washington still might just help out the Cowboys today.