Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Some of that shyt i:russ: at because i know it's not true, but that quote about Dez better have every team:lupe: because i know it's the truth.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
lol yeah it was a little overboard. especially the stuff about webb. he's getting burned all over the field.
Webb got next :usure:
I really wanna see Matt Johnson play, dude is like Big Foot
:laugh:

Only thing I took from those points..

-Martin looks better as a rookie than Smith did
-Dez is better
-Escobar looks good. Linehan might not use him
-Melton best Dlineman

Anthony Hitchens is not ready to start at MLB. He will be one day and can hit!

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I starting the believe Holloman/Durant/McClain/Carter can get it done :manny:

edit: I hope washington gets picked up by the Panthers :to:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ole heads just outta curiosity what was the pass run ratio like back when the triplets was in, and JG was backup qb?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't get separation from his defenders. I'd keep him for special teams alone though.

He runs decent routes and has good hand but his lack of size and separations just doesn't cut it.
he singlehandedly beat Philly abd Washington past two years. I want to see one of the new guys have impact that's on dwaynes level. They have 4 games to prove it

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
fukk matt johnson. dude is made out of glass:camby:

i think we got us one in mitchell, brehs. he's getting a looot of attentio:

On Saturday, the Terrance Mitchell chronicles continued. After having a few nice practice days before the off day, the Cowboys coaches made sure to match Mitchell up against the best the offense had to offer in one-on-one passing drills. Obviously, that means he saw several snaps against Dez Bryant, who generally abused him. That said, Cowboys' secondary coach Jerome Henderson was in Mitchell's ear between reps, loudly giving him tips on technique. My first thought when watching this was that Henderson was doing this precisely because the team thinks this kid has something. They are coaching him hard because they believe the investment will bear fruit.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have to coach Mitchell hard and make sure his technique is tight and flawless because he truthfully and unfortunately lacks speed. When you watch him, think a it a former cowboys cornerback not too long ago: Anthony Henry. That's not bad though because Henry is an ideal cornerback in marinelli's defense. He's like like tilman for Chicago. Very physical corners who lack top end speed. But their techniques was great and they had a good understanding for the game.

Plus Henry was an absolute ballhawk. He was turnover machine and that made up for a lot. Henry missed the most game at corner back during his tenure here but I'm pretty sure he lead our team in interceptions in spite of his durability.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marinelli's defense favors physical instinctive corners which is why Scandrick does so well in it and why Claiborne is absolute ass in it.