Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Haven't watched much of the last two games cause I've been busy with school, but glad to see us get back on track.

How has Demarcus Lawrence been playing?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Haven't watched much of the last two games cause I've been busy with school, but glad to see us get back on track.

How has Demarcus Lawrence been playing?
He's showing signs to me. I don't know how dominate he can be but I'd love to see him as an every down at some point, over Selvie. He's constantly in the back field and flies to the ball. Mincey's been playing real good.

My school focus :mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No, he's just not producing like he should. He could've shown out today but instead he played slow and uninterested.
I hear that but I have to agree with @E-Nice dude like the fourth option. That's like worrying about why Beasley not doing nothing. He don't need to and when he has for the most part he's came to play. You sounding like one of these hard ass coaches that got some complaining to do even when you win like the Packers lol. He good we won easily no worries at least for two weeks.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Hitchens has been a huge steal for us. one thing about Garrett is he does have an eye for talent (mincey, mcclain, ronald leary etc).

7-3 brehs. no one could have predicted we'd be 7-3 at the beginning of the season.

the remaining playoff picture gets intense though. it actually may be in our favor for Arizona to keep winning despite not having Palmer if we have to rely on a wild card spot. GreenBay/Detroit will win their division and lockup one of the wild card spots. this leaves only one other spot for Dallas/SF/Arizona/Seattle. Losing to Arizona and SF was huge for wild card implications. If we have a threeway tie with any of those teams and they include Seattle, we'll be ok.

best case scenario is the eagles start losing so we can just outright take the division. they still have to play Seattle and GB.

We really need that #1/#2 seed to rest up. If we have to go to Arizona for the NFCCG, that'll be like a home game for us; Boys fans usually take over the stadium :jawalrus:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Hitchens has been a huge steal for us. one thing about Garrett is he does have an eye for talent (mincey, mcclain, ronald leary etc).

7-3 brehs. no one could have predicted we'd be 7-3 at the beginning of the season.

the remaining playoff picture gets intense though. it actually may be in our favor for Arizona to keep winning despite not having Palmer if we have to rely on a wild card spot. GreenBay/Detroit will win their division and lockup one of the wild card spots. this leaves only one other spot for Dallas/SF/Arizona/Seattle. Losing to Arizona and SF was huge for wild card implications. If we have a threeway tie with any of those teams and they include Seattle, we'll be ok.

best case scenario is the eagles start losing so we can just outright take the division. they still have to play Seattle and GB.

We really need that #1/#2 seed to rest up. If we have to go to Arizona for the NFCCG, that'll be like a home game for us; Boys fans usually take over the stadium :jawalrus:

Just like the last 3 years, we control our own playoff destiny. Only schedule that matters is Philly, because if we dont win this division we dont deserve a playoff spot

vs. Car
@ GB

vs. Ten
@ Dal
vs. Sea
vs. Dal
@ Was

@NY.G

Let's take care of business and watch these frauds fold :smugfavre:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

That ain't Garrett that's Mcclay & Marinelli getting their kind of guys.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
That ain't Garrett that's Mcclay & Marinelli getting their kind of guys.

breh, you're fooling yourself if you don't think Garrett played a role in any of those picks. im not even a Garrett fan but you can't deny what he's done the last 3 years in terms of getting youth and "RKG's" on the team. Remember how furious people were when we got rid of Flozell and Marc Columbo?
remember how furious people were that Garrett played a role in firing Rob? Ronald Leary? Getting rid of Phil Costa?

people wanna shyt on Garrett when things go wrong but when things are going good, we don't wanna give him no credit.

Same goes for Jerry.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
where is skano? lord knows the vatos in dallas are going crazy for the boys.
LOl thats my Lil bro.
Funny u ask, cuz this the pic he posted on FB.
10405553_800146406711772_3615388137059323962_n.jpg