Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
cold weather doesn't help. plus you have to consider the fact that he is going to be shot up on gameday to help relieve the pain. bryce petty is one of the softest qbs in cfb right now and he only missed one week with the injury. that gives me hope.

main difference is that Baylor QB is almost 12 years younger and hasn't had 2 back surgeries.

but all signs are pointing to King Rome playing

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Emotionally after the Cards game, I said that Romo needs to start against Jax. Now that things has settled I feel like Romo shouldnt have even made the trip.

If Weeden can't beat this Jacksonville team, he doesn't deserve to be in the league. Like @duckbutta said tho, I think he just had a bad game.

And despite being 1-8 jacksonville is 3rd in the NFL in sacks. I ain't playing Romo

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even afterward the cards loss I said romo shouldn't play against Jacksonville. Weeden is our 2nd qb and we need to evaluate if we should keep him. He's taken more snaps with the first team than any other true backup qb in the league so if he looks like this two games in a row starting what's the point of keepin him....

In regards to romo i don't even think he should've got on the plain. That's a lot of time n the air in that position.

Ryan Williams must really be unimpressive in practice for Randle to still be with the team...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
man yall got some nerve asking for more weeden after that performance.

romo needs to go out there hand the ball off 30+ times and run a fast paced 3 step drop offense so he avoids injuries. max protect if we have 3rd and long.

then at the bye let him rest and get a replacement for weeden.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
man yall got some nerve asking for more weeden after that performance.

romo needs to go out there hand the ball off 30+ times and run a fast paced 3 step drop offense so he avoids injuries. max protect if we have 3rd and long.

then at the bye let him rest and get a replacement for weeden.
Thank you. Thats what im saying. I dont think most of them looked at our schedule after the bye. If we won the redskin game then yeah put that bum weeden out there but im not taking a chance of starting that bum and falling to 6-4 with the giants looming, knowing they gonna wanna ruin our playoff chances.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Thank you. Thats what im saying. I dont think most of them looked at our schedule after the bye. If we won the redskin game then yeah put that bum weeden out there but im not taking a chance of starting that bum and falling to 6-4 with the giants looming, knowing they gonna wanna ruin our playoff chances.
i got us going .500 in the final 6 games. i dont care how bad people think the giants and skins are, those road games are going to be their super bowl. we have to get to 7-3 at the bye. the season is over if we lose 3 straight going into the bye. romo is paid handsomely to gut this shyt out. that being said, garrett needs his ass chewed out by jerry in the bye week for once again putting us in the predicament of relying on one man to carry the franchise. why is weeden this bad when he has more practice reps than any backup qb in the league?

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
yall watching the browns with these quick throws. is this idiot garrett capable of implementing a few of these to help his quarterback or is he going to continue to run this slow progression 5-7 step offense?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
i got us going .500 in the final 3 games. i dont care how bad people think the giants and skins are, those road games are going to be their super bowl. we have to get to 7-3 at the bye. the season is over if we lose 3 straight going into the bye. romo is paid handsomely to gut this shyt out. that being said, garrett needs his ass chewed out by jerry in the bye week for once again putting us in the predicament of relying on one man to carry the franchise. why is weeden this bad when he has more practice reps than any backup qb in the league?
Ryan-Gosling-GIF-2.gif

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
as far as the qb situation, i'm all for romo playing on sunday. yea we're playing the jaguars but so what? i still don't fully trust this team yet and with some key injuries, we need our best players on the field...even if they're not 100%. if weeden wasn't complete trash, then i'd consider resting romo but we all saw what weeden is capable of and i do not want to see him starting another game for the cowboys ever again.