Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
terry glenn and miles austin>>>crayton.

crayton was a dime a dozen possession receiver. nothing special about him.

Austin had a good year and a half and then had his hamstrings traded out with my grandma...

You could make the case Terrence Williams has already done as much since he been here as Austin did the whole time he was here...

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
terry glenn and miles austin>>>crayton.

crayton was a dime a dozen possession receiver. nothing special about him.
Him stopping on the route. I'll never forget that shyt. I saw him at a hotel in Dallas once and I was like, "that's that niggga Crayton" I thought about stealing off on him but instead I chopped it up with one of his 300lb offensive line HS buddies :sadcam:

T-Will, no explanation needed
T.O, just as passionate as Dez but the thing to me is he still demanded and got the ball regardless of coerage
Mike
Dez, the way he alters the way teams play defense speaks volumes
Antonio Bryant just cause he was real (the monday night catch he made against the giants to let cundiff kick his 7th fg was amazing---plus I was in the process of buying one of his jerseys before we drafted Dez (AB was off the team) all these sites had that niggga jersey going for $30, then it went back up to normal price :dry:)
Austin, strong af, just stayed hurt.
Witten :troll:
Galloway
Ish
Crayton, hated him but always wanted to see him do good but the niggga was born with stickem on his hands
Stanback

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
"telling a police officer he thought to himself, ''all right, y'all got me,'' after a security guard stopped him." :snoop:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's the best Dallas born Cowboys wide receiver?

3X Super Bowl Champ and Dallas Roosevelt - Kevin Williams

kevin-williams-signed-8x10-photo-autograph-85-dallas-cowboys-close-up-auto-coa-533-t3524744-500.jpg

Desoto HS - Patrick Crayton

craytonhighstep.jpg

W.T. White - Terrance Williams

12704064.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lance Dunbar was real nice in the open field when we threw it to him. Would be smart to cut down on DeMarco's passing down work by putting him in.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Lance Dunbar was real nice in the open field when we threw it to him. Would be smart to cut down on DeMarco's passing down work by putting him in.
If he gets better at blitz pickup. Otherwise it would just be tipping our hand.

On his long run, written and Fredrick made tropics blocks to spring him. He got physically with Sherman to end it too