Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be a pointless question but so y'all feel that Dez has been better than TO as a great wr in a dallas uniform.

Matter of fact here's the deal. If you been a cowboys fan for at least ten year rank your top ten wr for the cowboys since the time you been watching them. Not of all time but what you've observed

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's mines

1. TO(Dez night be more talented but TO was I dunno just wanted it so much, not staying Dez doesn't but to bailed tony out on some of those passes that look like to wouldn't be able to catchup to em. Man I loved watching to playing for us and I didn't even want him after th rahles debacle.
2. Dez(nuff said)
3. Irvin( saw him in only seasons before he broke his neck)
4. Miles( if inly his hamstrings held up, he could've been a cowboy great, was a legit #1 wr, his breakout year was dynamic)
5. Ismail( was great for that one year especially when Irvin injured his neck, carried the wr corps)
6. Glenn( great # wr, knew how to advantage of not getting all the attention from a defense)
7. Keyshawn(solid possession receiver, had great hands, didn't take over games)
8. Galloway( really I think Galloway is prolly 4 but he didn't get to play with any decent qb)
9. McKnight juat remember him having a solid season in aikmans last year and leaving for a better contract only to disappoint.
10. Twill:proudbryan2: Just makes clutch plays.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Been watching since 92/93. We start early in Texas :smugbiden:

1. Irvin
2. Dez
3. TO
4. Miles
5. Alvin Harper/Raghib Ismail

Galloway was a bust. 2 1sts and tore his ACL on the shytty Texas Stadium turf. Glenn and Keyshawn were no more than over the hill veterans. One hot play every 4 game average.

Crayton :stopitslime:
Roy Williams :stopitslime:

Shoutout to the homie Antonio Bryant tho. He held it down and I believed in him, but he couldn't leave the hood at home. :to:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Antonio had the ability to be what Dez is now and is a tragic football tale. I didn't rank the 90s because it's obvious who the #1 is. If "Rocket" Ishmail could've played with this group he would've been a pro bowler, dude had that ridiculous gamebreaking speed.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
re-watching the game....leary's block and effort on murray's run got me emotional man.

UY81jvM.gif

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
parnell looking like the second coming of erik williams with his big ass....:wow:

tyron smith's tribal scream while celebrating murray's TD...that shyt pierced thru my scream...:wow:

those DE-FENSE chants.....:wow:

Scandrick's warning Carr about the pick play coming....:wow:

UY81jvM.gif
Is it too early to say this team >>07&09 teams?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Top 10 since the 90's...

Irvin...
T.O.
Dez.
Crayton...

Pretty much a bunch of bums after that...

I love Dez to death but I think people discount how much of a beast T.O. was on this team...Dez needs one more pro bowl year to surpass him for me...

Also...last time he was mic'ed up was kinda :scusthov:...I know I'm not the only one who was a little :scusthov: at Dez telling Demarcco "Oh you so nasty D'Mo...You real nasty with it tonight D'Mo:scusthov:"

Nah breh...I can't be kosher with one man calling another man "D'Mo"...let alone telling him "he nasty tonight":scusthov:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Top 10 since the 90's...

Irvin...
T.O.
Dez.
Crayton...

Pretty much a bunch of bums after that...

I love Dez to death but I think people discount how much of a beast T.O. was on this team...Dez needs one more pro bowl year to surpass him for me...

Also...last time he was mic'ed up was kinda :scusthov:...I know I'm not the only one who was a little :scusthov: at Dez telling Demarcco "Oh you so nasty D'Mo...You real nasty with it tonight D'Mo:scusthov:"

Nah breh...I can't be kosher with one man calling another man "D'Mo"...let alone telling him "he nasty tonight":scusthov:
Yea i cant put Dez in front of Irv or TO yet. Dez is a beast but some plays he should make he just doesnt (the play maxell got hurt on). Plus TO>>>Dez with the ball in his hand. TO wouldve scored on that play sherman tripped Dez.