Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you watch it, let me know the time point on which Melton got his hand on the ball at the line of scrimmage.

I think that ws a big play waiting to happen. I think I saw 2 dlinemen in coverage. Potential big play. I wanna see what happened :dry:
a little less than 1 hr and 14 mins in

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 tried tellin u, it aint even November yet and these n1ggaz already starting that fukkery :snoop:
welcome to our thread. :shaq: the mechanic is back. :blessed:

seriously tho the D in Dallas stands for Drama. It's always been like this since the Tom Landry days. Something about this city makes professional athletes do hoodrat shyt.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
parnell is more athletic and a better run blocker than Free. He did a decent job when they shared snaps in 2012
More athletic yea I guess :ehh: He is barely (if that) a better run blocker and as far as pass blocking goes free>>>>>> JP... That nicca makes me nervous...Thank god its not Romo's blind side :whew:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
More athletic yea I guess :ehh: He is barely (if that) a better run blocker and as far as pass blocking goes free>>>>>> JP... That nicca makes me nervous...Thank god its not Romo's blind side :whew:
He's got more power than free but doesn't utilise it consistently, check the way he completely flattens dude on the very 1st play he comes in on.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
We won so it doesn't matter but why did Garrett not challenge Durant's int? Didn't look like it hit the ground. Seattle got a fg out of it.

- There were a lot of Giants fans talking shyt in the game thread. Their season is over now without Cruz.

their season was over with Cruz. dudes got gassed off a couple bum wins.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indoubt it. Frees strength is run blocking. He's two different personality when it comes to pass or run blocking. He's a nasty run blocker but a passive pass blocker. I really don't understand it: very polarizing. Parnell shouldn't have no issues.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 props to your avi bet with @Misfit.

A Giants fan thought that he was a Cowboys fan and NEGGED him.

All because of the avi. :blessed::wow:

He was trying to troll the Giants thread and it backfired.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/surv...ts-season-thread.233838/page-50#post-10473790

1. -10
    Given: 21 minutes ago
    Fart Knocker commented: (fukk dallas) Post #10473790

mj-laughing.gif
love your avi by the way. sometimes i think to myself what will it take for dez to surpass my love for the playmaker. i honestly don't think it's possible.