Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I was the only Cowboys fan on here that didn't like the drafting of Claiborne.

I called him overrated and y'all nikkas killed me for it. :sas1:

That nikka sucked when he was healthy:sas2:

3 yrs later
full
Oh no. I didn't like it either. I did not want to trade that pick up to get him. Jerry was being Jerry because he missed out on Patrick Peterson the year before.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Brehhhhhhhhhh i was soooo hype man!

Claiborne and Carr on the outside :whoo: No more soft CBs? :gladbron:

Draft day had me :blessed:

Now i cant even believe how bad this turned out :snoop: To make it worse i used to play DB back in school so i was extra hype, was sure Claiborne would be a surefire lock down CB :snoop:

True but I still think that us going to the 4-3 playing soft is just as big of problem for Carr and Claiborne. That's my opinion.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh no. I didn't like it either. I did not want to trade that pick up to get him. Jerry was being Jerry because he missed out on Patrick Peterson the year before.

Yeah, I remember you was the only person agreeing with me. :salute:

Everybody else was trying to cut my neck off. :heh:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The only reason why I kept defending Mo AFTER he was drafted was simple. He is a Cowboy now lol. But now with this injury, I'm about ready to cut the loss. If you can't stay on the field, what good are you. This is why I'm not a big proponent on keeping Murray.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why so much hate for mo clai? It wasnt his fault our terrible GM reached and traded up for him even though we had so many holes on this defense. Im not down on him as much as others because when he does play, our defense is much better.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Terrance Mitchell will be a sleeper from our 7th rd picks. I was listening to Will McClay's interview with Norm and he said Mitchell has impressed him most from all our 7th rd picks. Dude has all the alpha traits that Mo lacks.

XwWLirC.png

Here's the interview with McClay...I'm really impressed with this guy. https://player.fm/series/sportsradio-1310-the-ticket/norm-will-mcclay-interview

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
i was always indifferent when it came to claiborne cuz i'm a huge scandrick fan. i thought dallas reached on that pick cuz scandyman showed he's a starting corner and we should have went D line with that pick.

if he doesn't figure it out this year then he needs to go.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Heard Dez was embarrassing anyone that tried to cover him yesterday. caught a nice back shoulder fade against sterling Moore and a safety the stood up and stared in Jerry's direction.

They need to hurry up and pay my nikka Dez. :damn:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Heard Dez was embarrassing anyone that tried to cover him yesterday. caught a nice back shoulder fade against sterling Moore and a safety the stood up and stared in Jerry's direction.

They need to hurry up and pay my nikka Dez. :damn:
what's the most you would give him per year?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Why so much hate for mo clai? It wasnt his fault our terrible GM reached and traded up for him even though we had so many holes on this defense. Im not down on him as much as others because when he does play, our defense is much better.
i blame jerry first. but the player has shown a weak motor and has purposely avoided contact when on the field. at least when jenkins did that he made up for it with picks. clai has what 2 picks in 2 years? i just hate mo's entire makeup and mentality towards the game.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i blame jerry first. but the player has shown a weak motor and has purposely avoided contact when on the field. at least when jenkins did that he made up for it with picks. clai has what 2 picks in 2 years? i just hate mo's entire makeup and mentality towards the game.
That's cu we need a Dez on defense. Live lived in a region that broadcasts ravens games for adecade now and even when they had Kyle holler and Chris's red man starting that defense always had passion. They always been physical and looking for contact even when they were overmatched. That's always a guarantee when you have a ray Lewis and retards like Suggs. That's why I want suh so bad. We need our passionate leader on defense. We have Lee but he can't stay healthy. McLain and Lawrence were our only hope and one of them is injure now. Scandrick could be that leader because he's a dog but the coaching staff never designates him a starter so how can he be a leader when he not on the field most the time. Scandrick is so disrespected. He's been our most consistent cb over the years for a while.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That's cu we need a Dez on defense. Live lived in a region that broadcasts ravens games for adecade now and even when they had Kyle holler and Chris's red man starting that defense always had passion. They always been physical and looking for contact even when they were overmatched. That's always a guarantee when you have a ray Lewis and retards like Suggs. That's why I want suh so bad. We need our passionate leader on defense. We have Lee but he can't stay healthy. McLain and Lawrence were our only hope and one of them is injure now. Scandrick could be that leader because he's a dog but the coaching staff never designates him a starter so how can he be a leader when he not on the field most the time. Scandrick is so disrespected. He's been our most consistent cb over the years for a while.
scandrick has been starting at right corner since last year. mo is the backup and scandrick moves inside for him on nickle downs. scandrick has already received 2 extensions, the franchise has showed him a lot of respect breh.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
scandrick has been starting at right corner since last year. mo is the backup and scandrick moves inside for him on nickle downs. scandrick has already received 2 extensions, the franchise has showed him a lot of respect breh.
Scandrick only started because of injury. They saying right now he the best corner in practice and they still asking what they going do with him because of mo and Carr.