History of how Haitian immigration transformed and revolutionized Louisiana's AA population

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
He is always trying to connect AAs to other groups of Black people to discredit our history and culture.
I dont know about that poster but there is no denying most if not all black diaspora is interconnected, doggy. And all have had influences on each other at some point or another. Eventually all branches from the african diaspora eveolve into their own culture. I would make the argument that AAs from different states have cultural difference within the unite states.

Look, Im not saying we should haitianize Louisianna but there are obvious connections and even shared words in languages. I was fukking with this young little chick from NO and found out that they use the same word to describe "godmother" as haitian kreyol. Word is "nennenn'" which is as haitian as it gets is used by haitians and people from Louisianna.

Now have Americans influenced Haitian culture? You damn right it has. Kreyol is french-based creole language just as Patois is and english-based creole language. But all over haitian kreyol you find random english words inbeded into the sh!t. The brits didnt last long in haiti before they got their teeth kicked in. So where else would we have gotten it from?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I dont know about that poster but there is no denying most if not all black diaspora is interconnected, doggy. And all have had influences on each other at some point or another. Eventually all branches from the african diaspora eveolve into their own culture. I would make the argument that AAs from different states have cultural difference within the unite states.

Look, Im not saying we should haitianize Louisianna but there are obvious connections and even shared words in languages. I was fukking with this young little chick from NO and found out that they use the same word to describe "godmother" as haitian kreyol. Word is "nennenn'" which is as haitian as it gets is used by haitians and people from Louisianna.

Now have Americans influenced Haitian culture? You damn right it has. Kreyol is french-based creole language just as Patois is and english-based creole language. But all over haitian kreyol you find random english words inbeded into the sh!t. The brits didnt last long in haiti before they got their teeth kicked in. So where else would we have gotten it from?

No

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
speak for yourself Chicken George.:stopitslime:the blood ties between many Louisianan .and many South Floridian AAs run deep and are undeniable:umad:
@Poitier is a firm believer that when NOrth American whites were placing their order for enslaved africans they checked the box for PREMIUM Limited Edition with all the bells and whistles while all the other whites from the rest of the Americas simply ordered the cheap base model that dont even have power windows :russ:

Daps
@Poitier is a firm believer that when NOrth American whites were placing their order for enslaved africans they checked the box for PREMIUM Limited Edition with all the bells and whistles while all the other whites from the rest of the Americas simply ordered the cheap base model that dont even have power windows :russ:
Chicken George/poiter is a delusional mulatto supremacist whoms words should be taking with a grain of salt:yeshrug:his habit of separating AAs from our African and Caribbean brethren while exaggerating and/or over emphasizing our mixed breed minorities is all apart of his transparent agenda:mjpls:

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
Haitians and New Orleans voodoo isn't the demonic primitive form(which includes human sacrifice) likely created by witch/warlock Illuminati cacs and practiced by uncivilized juju bush nikka cultist in Africa right:usure:

There's science to build computers and cars and there's science to build a gun or a bomb, I try to look at voodoo as more of a science void of any emotional attachment. Human sacrifice can be traced to some of the early kings of Egypt before figurine magic was performed and even after that you probably still had a lot of unsavory individuals and prisoners of war being put up for sacrifice. I've seen and heard about some practices in new orleans voodoo that would give the average person a heart attack, yet people who don't have a clue about what happens behind the scenes continuously seek out these services for whatever end result they're after.

People wonder about the potency of this stuff pulling their hair out and it's because they haven't expanded their minds, they place restrictions on themselves when there's a multiplicity of paths open for them to explore.

Daps
There's science to build computers and cars and there's science to build a gun or a bomb, I try to look at voodoo as more of a science void of any emotional attachment. Human sacrifice can be traced to some of the early kings of Egypt before figurine magic was performed and even after that you probably still had a lot of unsavory individuals and prisoners of war being put up for sacrifice. I've seen and heard about some practices in new orleans voodoo that would give the average person a heart attack, yet people who don't have a clue about what happens behind the scenes continuously seek out these services for whatever end result they're after.

People wonder about the potency of this stuff pulling their hair out and it's because they haven't expanded their minds, they place restrictions on themselves when there's a multiplicity of paths open for them to explore.
my nikka you just typed up a whole bunch of nothing to a simple yes or no question:what:the existence of human sacrifice in Ancient Egypt is dubious and limited to a possibly a few speculative anomalies:comeon:Kemite pharaohs by and large weren't ...sacrificing babies to rain gods for wealthy or good luck:stopitslime:did you really compare primitive juju human sacrifice to scientific advancement in human creativity:aicmon:

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
my nikka you just typed up a whole bunch of nothing to a simple yes or no question:what:the existence of human sacrifice in Ancient Egypt is dubious and limited to a possibly a few speculative anomalies:comeon:Kemite pharaohs by and large weren't ...sacrificing babies to rain gods for wealthy or good luck:stopitslime:did you really compare primitive juju human sacrifice to scientific advancement in human creativity:aicmon:

Ancient Egyptian retainer sacrifice is a type of human sacrifice in which pharaohs and occasionally other high court nobility would have servants killed after the pharaohs' deaths to continue to serve them in the afterlife. In Egypt, retainer sacrifice only existed during the First Dynasty, from about 3100 BC to 2900 BC, slowly dwindling, and eventually dying out.

Graves around royal tombs often contained harem members, minor palace function members, court dwarfs, and even dogs, as denoted by the stelae buried in the tombs.However, there was a variety in the demographics of those retainers that were sacrificed. During the First Dynasty, pharaohs were not the only individuals that had retainer sacrifices carried out. Servants of both royalty and high court officials were “slain to accompany their master in the next world.The number of retainers buried surrounding the king’s tomb was much greater than those of high court officials; however, again suggesting the greater importance of the pharaoh.

:manny: Vatican got bodies too

Daps
:manny: Vatican got bodies too
0oh so it was speculated the earliest pre historic Nile Valley people may have participated in human sacrifice before becoming more civilized and abandoning the practice which was abset the vast majority of the Kemet history:martin:

-i'm not surprised ...the Vatican was formed by barbaric Caucasoid viking cavemen:yeshrug:

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
0oh so it was speculated the earliest pre historic Nile Valley people may have participated in human sacrifice before becoming more civilized and abandoning the practice which was abset the vast majority of the Kemet history:martin:

-i'm not surprised ...the Vatican was formed by barbaric Caucasoid viking cavemen:yeshrug:

:manny: It's not really speculative

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
Saunaffe read up on the westcar papyrus, voldemort would probably be right at home in the priesthood .:pachaha: