Hispanics For Trump 2020

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Nah white supremacist are embarrassed by this dude low key. They can't wait to get him out, especially after what he has done to the more commited cac lunatics like Steve Bannon. I think it is gonna take something big to get him back in office. He really letting white people down.
I was thinking that he has a strong chance for re election. But I was reading something about farmers who voted for him regretting and threatening not to vote for him the next time around due to his screwing up tarrifs.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
"We are in this together" :mjpls:

DjO4In_U0AU4rtJ.jpg

DjO4MtsVsAISDcg.jpg

Black question

White or Hispanic question

:francis:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
They are white.

People need to realize a lot of these Hispanics/Latinos are actually White.
In their home countries they treat the darker population like shyt, and then come over here and because they have a little bit of a tan they're considered not "white."
Hispanic/latino is not a racial group, it's a language/cultural group.

Tatyana+Ali-03.jpg

Marco_Rubio%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

gal_gabriel_iglesias.jpg

Another fukked up thing about this is that in the media the default image of a Latino is either a mestizo or a white one, completely ignoring the fact that there are millions of afro Latinos, who have made huge contributions to their culture. A lot of people (even non black latinos) don't even know that afro Latinos exist, it's that bad.

They don't have a culture.

Their culture is taken from europeans or africans. The indigenous culture they freely threw it away to be closer to Europe, the African culture only exists because it allows them to entertain and be better received by europeans

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I was thinking that he has a strong chance for re election. But I was reading something about farmers who voted for him regretting and threatening not to vote for him the next time around due to his screwing up tarrifs.
He is not being as white as they want him to be.

White Americans are not europeans. They see themselves as the king of the whites, but europe is the motherland. Trump is shyting on european allies who many white americans see as the closest white people to them. Look at the places americans travel the most in Europe: france, uk, germany, Netherlands, swiss. Trump is looking like a c00n to cacs the way he going at the motherland.

It is like an AA shyting on africa, it might get people excited temporarily , but at the end of the day it will turn most AAs off as c00n shyte.

Trump messing it up for white people. If he keeps pushing away the white people white americans want, then the country will be filled by white people they don't really want like hispanics, arabs, mixed race asians, eastern european men, Jews, Etc,

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cubans heavily on that Republican tip tho. :mjgrin:

Not cubans, white people from Cuba. They got kicked out by castro for basically enslaving the entire brown population. America took them in because they were rich and white. You never see dark cubans talking that republican game.