Hispanics For Trump 2020

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
why the flag is upside down? what are they're trying to say?
full
Idk I just remember they had a celebration for Trump a lot of haitians here supported Trump over Killiary Clinton because of what she did to their island.

full
But after the shythole comments from buddy i doubt they still support dude along with his stance on immgrantion.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Until you zoomed in I thought they were white

They are white.

People need to realize a lot of these Hispanics/Latinos are actually White.
In their home countries they treat the darker population like shyt, and then come over here and because they have a little bit of a tan they're considered not "white."
Hispanic/latino is not a racial group, it's a language/cultural group.

Tatyana+Ali-03.jpg

Marco_Rubio%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

gal_gabriel_iglesias.jpg

Another fukked up thing about this is that in the media the default image of a Latino is either a mestizo or a white one, completely ignoring the fact that there are millions of afro Latinos, who have made huge contributions to their culture. A lot of people (even non black latinos) don't even know that afro Latinos exist, it's that bad.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:laff::Deadtrumper: whatever happened to this nikkah @Uncle Hotep
Lmao, they got that nikka in the purge thread they had on here bro. Someone posted a video he made whining about being banned. Some of his maga followers said they were going to flood thecoli to defend him but I guess that shyt never happened.
Registration is closed, so it's not possible for them to flood this forum. Most of the dudes who were banned during the purge can be unbanned if they reach out to the admins.

:mjlol: Y'all peeped that this nikka got get stories from LSA now since he's banned from The Coli:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Registration is closed, so it's not possible for them to flood this forum.
lmao good fukk all them nikkas man.

Most of the dudes who were banned during the purge can be unbanned if they reach out to the admins.

:mjlol: Y'all peeped that this nikka got get stories from LSA now since he's banned from The Coli:

Nah man I aint know he was lurking on LSA for content now. I'd thought the nikka would atleast go to boxden but this nikka went to LSA.:scust:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
They are white.

People need to realize a lot of these Hispanics/Latinos are actually White.
In their home countries they treat the darker population like shyt, and then come over here and because they have a little bit of a tan they're considered not "white."
Hispanic/latino is not a racial group, it's a language/cultural group.

Tatyana+Ali-03.jpg

Marco_Rubio%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

gal_gabriel_iglesias.jpg

Another fukked up thing about this is that in the media the default image of a Latino is either a mestizo or a white one, completely ignoring the fact that there are millions of afro Latinos, who have made huge contributions to their culture. A lot of people (even non black latinos) don't even know that afro Latinos exist, it's that bad.

They are considered "white" back in their home country. Here in usa they're not , as for now. Heck, many cac americans and euro still don't considered the iberians as white because of their looks and histories. If a cac has a spanish surname he will be questioned by an american cac of his heritage and how white is he or her.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Registration is closed, so it's not possible for them to flood this forum. Most of the dudes who were banned during the purge can be unbanned if they reach out to the admins.

:laff::laff: this is sad! Man gotta go to LSA for material to feed his cacs

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Lmao, they got that nikka in the purge thread they had on here bro. Someone posted a video he made whining about being banned. Some of his maga followers said they were going to flood thecoli to defend him but I guess that shyt never happened.

I remember his angry fukk the coli video:mjlol:

He was maaaaaaad af