Hispanics For Trump 2020

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Still haven't learned these Hispanics :snoop: I really hope Kasich primaries him just to split the vote and cost Trump in the general (making him a weak candidate by the general election). That won't happen because Trump is using propaganda and is lying about the economy.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Most. White Americans are white suprmacist.

Trump fits in well with them
I agree, but he is a stupid one who hasn't convinced enough people that he is the victim.

Hitler convinced folks that he was being wronged , Hitler was likeable to other white people, It wasn't just a few Germans.

Trump's not as galvanizing and likeable as they had hoped he would be. He looked very weak in front of putin and the narrative that he is a stooge and a lackey is starting to gain real steam.

I think what has hurt him the most is how many white supremacist in his own team have betrayed him and insulted him after. His own lawyer is rolling on him, who was like a damn best friend.

Trump doesn't instill fear into enough people for them. He has to do something big, him and white supremacist are losing respect and new white race extremists everyday. White people were expecting him to be better than Obama's bullshyt online reputation and he has been even worse than that.

You hardly see the Obama meme anymore, and the crooked hillary stuff is old since she vanished from the scene.

If his daughter or his Jewish son or his wife or trump Jr, betray him next it is a wrap.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
there are also Blacks that support Trump heavily. You guys wanna do this? :sas1:
little%20Haiti%202_1476893177.jpg

CjJWe0bWUAAqW7M.jpg

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:laff::Deadtrumper: whatever happened to this nikkah @Uncle Hotep
Lmao, they got that nikka in the purge thread they had on here bro. Someone posted a video he made whining about being banned. Some of his maga followers said they were going to flood thecoli to defend him but I guess that shyt never happened.