HipHopLives4eva exposed something serious

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dude got exposed again.
2rf7fxt.jpg
fake ass militant fakkit bytch made p*ssy .now he's a iPhone Stan cause some balloons and fire works .Sounds like some shyt a teenager would be impressed with .Not to mention dudes 40+ . So proud of his status on here .

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Wow. This nikka is really on my nuts. Digging up 5 year old posts to "expose" me. I like Androids far better 5 years ago compared to Iphones than i do now. The fact my opinions on items make you so triggered is truly the disturbing thing here. I could care less what you do or don't like. Why are you so obsessed with the opinons of another man?

Listen you stupid fukk, I get it you're obsessed with me and everything, but if you ever decide to take this off line and come to my house on some stalker shyt i will shoot your dumbass.

Your obsession with me is disturbing at this point.

This will be my last post acknowledging your miserable, demented ass.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He’s a clown of a poster with no real discernible individual personality other than trend hopping and dikk riding different companies.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Come through fakkit. Ain't shyt to call the dogs to handle your ass . Still can't address the Trump support while rocking a Malcom x avy .What a bytch . 42 and making internet threats. Pull ya skirt down p*ssy . You going through a mid life crisis. Thinking your clout in here makes you a man. fukk outta here .Get off the internet and raise those kids bytch .Before someone else does. Remind me off courtdog. Probably got them sleeping on pissy used mattresses .

Wow. This nikka is really on my nuts. Digging up 5 year old posts to "expose" me. I like Androids far better 5 years ago compared to Iphones than i do now. The fact my opinions on items make you so triggered is truly the disturbing thing here. I could care less what you do or don't like. Why are you so obsessed with the opinons of another man?

Listen you stupid fukk, I get it you're obsessed with me and everything, but if you ever decide to take this off line and come to my house on some stalker shyt i will shoot your dumbass.

Your obsession with me is disturbing at this point.

This will be my last post acknowledging your miserable, demented ass.

Last edited:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
lmao re-reading the thread....still funny to this day

wonder how he's doing with his Nokia stock lmao....that shyt has been basura for years