HipHopLives4eva exposed something serious

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:banderas: I didn't know this Nigerian nightmare was so universally loathed.

Just because i'm more relevant and more loved in these streets than your pathetic ass ever was doens't mean you need to harbour such hate. If your fiending to suck on my nuts that bad i'll let you have a taste, if yo promise to fukk off and quit bothering me after you're done.

bytch nikka

You and the rest of the fakkits on my dikk should start a fanclub at this point.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because i'm more relevant and more loved in these streets than your pathetic ass ever was doens't mean you need to harbour such hate. If your fiending to suck on my nuts that bad i'll let you have a taste, if yo promise to fukk off and quit bothering me after you're done.

bytch nikka

You and the rest of the fakkits on my dikk should start a fanclub at this point.

:umad:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Damn yall nikkas wack as fukk

2dkl53m.jpg

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

bytch nikka

Such anger.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

bytch nikka

:lolbron: u are furious.......:russ:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

bytch nikka

Don't front, fruit. you been waiting on a blow job from men. Aren't you the guy that said you and your boys were going to rub oil on eachother and oil wrestle to celebrate the release of the xbone?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I use a Windows Phone fakkit. Get it right.

Wow, i didn't realize so many losers are acting as if this is a big deal.

A. Its not exactly a secret that I own a android device as i've stated numerous times that I owned a Note 2 and just recently acquired a Nexus 7. That doesn't change the fact that i feel the Windows Phone OS is superior to Android in every way possible, with the exception of app count.

B. I shyt on the fakkitthat started all this for promoting the BOOTLEGGING OF BLACK CINEMA. 12 years a slave just came out and grossed just 2.5 million. Everyone that considers themselves a supporter of black cinema should see this in theatres. I sonned the fakkit for promoting the bootlegging of this particular movie, not all downloading. Hell, i've personally downloaded tons of movies from this very site thanks to tr2k and the other uploaders here. Idiots want to play revisionist history in order to paint a false picture, and unforunately many posters here are too stupid to realize this..

C. Thirdly, I shyt on the fakkitthat began this entire "exposal" because he was acting like a bytch when i asked him to send me a link to the app. Most people on this site share with one another when they acquire some items be they mixtapes, movie links, online deals, or whatever. I've personally shared and given away many things, and others have shared with me as well. As this site grows, more homos and losers will use opportunities like this to create bullshyt drama. It apprears i may have to reevaluate how i interact and participate in this site going forward. Furthermore, being that i have plenty of haters on this site due to my polarizing posting style, (including faux mods like liquid), people are attempt to turn this nonsense into an "exposal' just in an effort to find any reason, no matter how insignificant, to promotoe bullshyt as long as it negatively affects a poster they don't like. Frankly its sad and pathetic and nikkas need to wash their sore pussies, because i will still keep shytting on you nikkas, especially you @Liquid.

I'm done here, nikkas can enjoy their exposal thread. My portfolio just popped today thanks to the company everyone here loves to hate, (Nokia for those not paying attention). :yes: So while you guys post gif after gif in this lame "exposal thread", i'll be figuring out what to do with my recent financial come up.

Good day.

Just because i'm more relevant and more loved in these streets than your pathetic ass ever was doens't mean you need to harbour such hate. If your fiending to suck on my nuts that bad i'll let you have a tasteif yo promise to fukk off and quit bothering me after you're done.

bytch nikka

:huhldup:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Don't front, fruit. you been waiting on a blow job from men. Aren't you the guy that said you and your boys were going to rub oil on eachother and oil wrestle to celebrate the release of the xbone?

No, that would be you projecting your gay fantasies onto me again. Perhaps you should focus your gay intentions on you fellow Sony Funboys.