HipHopLives4eva exposed something serious

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The scorned homosexual negged me

Hiphoplives4eva removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread HipHopLives4eva exposed something serious. With the following comment: leave room on my dikk for the ladies bytch nikka
8:24 PM

He prolly gunna ask me for the password to trannyworld.com now

@dBoyFresh*212
I would post your negative rep comment like your homotional bytch ass but frankly i think the board could careless what you have to say. Peons like yourself are literally a waste of space. Judging by your rep and your daps, your opinion, like your existence is absolutely worthless. Consider enhancing the quality of this board and drink a gallon of acid. Other than the person who will be forced to clean up your filthy carcass after your dead, this board, your family, your hometown, your state, and perhaps even the country would be far better off after a filthy human being like yourself is no longer in existence.

You'll be going on ignore now. Have a blessed day.

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I would post your negative rep comment like your homotional bytch ass but frankly i think the board could careless what you have to say. Peons like yourself are literally a waste of space. Judging by your rep and your daps, your opinion, like your existence is absolutely worthless. Consider enhancing the quality of this board and drink a gallon of acid. Other than the person who will be forced to clean up your filthy carcass after your dead, this board, your family, your hometown, your state, and perhaps even the country would be far better off after a filthy human being like yourself is no longer in existence.

Spoken like a true homosexual. You should hit up @itsyoung!!

Thank me later :obama:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@dBoyFresh*212

@dBoyFresh*212 trying to call people gay but hes LITERALLY been banned for posting dikks and tranny shyt :scust:

come out the closet already fakkit :scust: