Hip Hop Documentary Thread: Ladies First Netflix Trailer

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Did you idiots really compare the Juvenile/Baby situation to JM/Diddy. I swear y'all are retarded. Baby literally OWES Juvenile money for work he's done and generated from a legal perspective. This isn't one of those "Oh I thought we were homies, you can't look out for a nikka?" Situations that JM and Diddy was. Them nikkas never made Puffy a single dime. They were never signed to Bad Boy they had no contractual situation with Diddy so of course he don't owe them anything. Birdman literally robbed Juvenile of money illegally. Y'all saying Juvenile should just let that go? That's like saying your boss paying half your paycheck for two years then you finding that out, then saying he doesn't owe you money for the work you've done. It's stupid. It's also why white folks always get compensated for their work while us Black folks rarely do because they know their worth and value and won't just allow someone to railroad them. Y'all just wanna take what you can get on some "Yes massa boss" c00n shyt.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you idiots really compare the Juvenile/Baby situation to JM/Diddy. I swear y'all are retarded. Baby literally OWES Juvenile money for work he's done and generated from a legal perspective. This isn't one of those "Oh I thought we were homies, you can't look out for a nikka?" Situations that JM and Diddy was. Them nikkas never made Puffy a single dime. They were never signed to Bad Boy they had no contractual situation with Diddy so of course he don't owe them anything. Birdman literally robbed Juvenile of money illegally. Y'all saying Juvenile should just let that go? That's like saying your boss paying half your paycheck for two years then you finding that out, then saying he doesn't owe you money for the work you've done. It's stupid. It's also why white folks always get compensated for their work while us Black folks rarely do because they know their worth and value and won't just allow someone to railroad them. Y'all just wanna take what you can get on some "Yes massa boss" c00n shyt.

I can feel the rage.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Streets and beards, bees and swords.

Last edited: