Hip Hop Documentary Thread: Ladies First Netflix Trailer

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood that lil kim shooting situation. So Capone and his crew was outside waiting till lil kim came out, confronted a dude about what he said in a club to him and gutta pulled out and cleared tha blocked?
:whew:
Lil Kim is a femme fatale for real. How much drama popped off over her?

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
New York dudes are funny cats. Love to hear themselves talk. :lolbron: Don't mind snitching either.

Mary J Blige was twerking in the Kim Video

I forgot about all the hits Kim had back in the day. Nicki Minaj is jacking a lot of her style.

Queen Latifah and Kim were pretty close in the pool. :shaq:

D-Roc said some real sh:t. "Puff don't owe nobody anything." Makes me think about Juvenile and other artist that fell totally off. You have to turn the fame and create your own empire. Build your own team. Seating about blaming Baby and waiting for money they owe is hurting you more.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps

Cool documentary with great behind the scenes footage.

damn this was cool to watch

:pachaha: @ Mary J walking right by ol boy at the swimming pool.That had to hurt his feelings cause i felt that :why:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Kim really held these dudes down, I mean this just shows you who you surround yourself with and who will always have a hood mentality. Cease was talking about in another interview that puff should have done more to help them because of BIG and being BIG's homeboys which goes back to being ignorant of what BUSINESS IS, for one, most of these dudes weren't even RAPPERS to begin with and 2, why the f*ck is puff going to sign most of them when it didn't make sense business wise as to how he was gonna market most of them. The reason he f*cked so heavily with Kim is cuz KIM was the obvious star and she was already established as far as anything, you can blame it on BIG for letting them ride his coattail as far as they could, but eventually sh*t hit the fan once the years passed and most of JM realized they really didn't hold any weight and in reality were a bunch of bum a*s dudes. :camby: