Hip Hop Documentary Thread: Ladies First Netflix Trailer

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D-Roc said some real sh:t. "Puff don't owe nobody anything." Makes me think about Juvenile and other artist that fell totally off. You have to turn the fame and create your own empire. Build your own team. Seating about blaming Baby and waiting for money they owe is hurting you more.
this is a message a lot of young men need to hear nowadays. people always talking about "deserve" and "such and such OWES me", always waiting for the next man to do for them and throwing tantrums/fits like bytches when they don't get their way. it's a way for them to absolve themselves of responsibility for not fulfilling their dreams. pathetic. D-Roc was spitting some real game in the end.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a message a lot of young men need to hear nowadays. people always talking about "deserve" and "such and such OWES me", always waiting for the next man to do for them and throwing tantrums/fits like bytches when they don't get their way. it's a way for them to absolve themselves of responsibility for not fulfilling their dreams. pathetic. D-Roc was spitting some real game in the end.

Isn't D-Roc the owner of that invisible bully line?
http://www.invisiblebully.tv/ looks like Diddy's son is one of the models. :patrice:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's that biggie song that is playing when they are riding the boat on the everglades at 27:08? never heard it before.

Tuling

Pro
Daps
what's that biggie song that is playing when they are riding the boat on the everglades at 27:08? never heard it before.
the actual song is from the Biggie duets

the OG ft. Lox even though youtube link is big only