Hip hop almost died today and my heart is broken

Galvatron

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To allow a white man to attack hip hop in such a vile racist way and get nothing but support from the majority of you guys is a low moment for hiphop.

Galvatron

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He felt entitled to attack her because he is a white man of privilege. Starship is a commercial successful song that he clearly picking on. Why not beez in tha trap or the song with Nas or the song with cam.smh

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He felt entitled to attack her because he is a white man of privilege. Starship is a commercial successful song that he clearly picking on. Why not beez in tha trap or the song with Nas or the song with cam.smh
because STARSHIP is NEXT LEVEL garbage sellout bullshyt that they're feeding to the public.

you KNOW this galvatron. You're a five elements og hiphop fan and you KNOW THAT shyt IS GARBAGE, and is a BENCHMARK in garbage.

Imagine if your BOY papoose (who has a banger in rotation right now for the record) dropped a Flo-rida type track. WHY are you supporting this shyt?

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Im the last person to give credence to anything a European says, but he defended hip hop. Nicki Minaj is a sell out. I just don't like the fact it took a european so called jew to stamp it as such with solid approval from the masses.

Galvatron

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is this simple if a male rapper were headlining would he do the same thing. Where the hell was Peter when raekwon was doing remixes with Justin bieber. He is acting like a bully ...the hood banger in rotation in NYC right now is beez in the trap ain't nothing sellout about that song....SMH. They day I let a white culture stealer like Peter tell me what real hiphop is is the day I die

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Peter was right, but it was kind of mean to throw Nicki under the bus when she was right backstage the whole time.

I don't fuk with Garth brooks but I'm not gonna knock his music or his fans while the nikka backstage about to perform.

But maybe she got smart with him backstage or sum shyt, if that's the case then I guess he was justified

and fuk all that culture stealing shyt, as a black man I'm a keep it 100 and acknowledge that the average white hiphop head probably has a better appreciation for the history and culture than the average black head.

There's a reason why a Gucci Mane concert is 95% black while you'll see an ocean full of white hands at a Wu tang concert. People don't want the ugly truth tho

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is this simple if a male rapper were headlining would he do the same thing. Where the hell was Peter when raekwon was doing remixes with Justin bieber. He is acting like a bully ...the hood banger in rotation in NYC right now is beez in the trap ain't nothing sellout about that song....SMH. They day I let a white culture stealer like Peter tell me what real hiphop is is the day I die

Didn't you start this thread because he did :leon: