Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is why you fukking idiots got shocked in 2016. Look around. I told you motherfukkers Trump was a possibility.

You spend so much time attacking the left instead of focusing on the real threat from a WHOLE OTHER PARTY ON THE RIGHT WING

There is a point where theres too many. It may not be 10. It may not be 100,000. But when you're in the millions, shyt is going to get sticky. This is a fact of life.
I never did any of that, have a nice day.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I never did any of that, have a nice day.
Stop acting like a bytch. Hillary supports refugee resettlement. Don't act like she doesn't. But she's not fukking stupid and thats where you all get this shyt fukked up.

You're not going to just import millions of people AND maintain support and not see the trend in the public.

Europeans are increasingly not a fan of the shyt.

How do you fix that?

You stop bringing people in. You start demanding more accountability on refugee crime. You start demanding they integrate more. You start demanding the Middle East to take in more refugees and doing their own part.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
No. It's not.

There is a limit to immigration from refugees.

Germany took in 500K Syrians and about another 2 million in refugees from Iraq and North Africa.

And thats just Germany.

This shyt has basically cost Merkel her presidency. She tried to stem the tide for a long time.

I'm talking about what Hillary said. She didn't mention anything about curbing immigration because it's unsustainable. She explicitly stated they should curb immigration to pacify xenophobes, which is ridiculous and shows she shouldn't be anywhere near a leadership role.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm talking about what Hillary said. She didn't mention anything about curbing immigration because it's unsustainable. She explicitly stated they should curb immigration to pacify xenophobes, which is ridiculous and shows she shouldn't be anywhere near a leadership role.
She said it was unsustainable.

Its unsustainable because its unpopular already.

Its unsustainable because xenophobes are growing rapidly.

Its unsustainable because there is a limit to what Europe will tolerate and accept and handle.

You're mad at the truth that Europeans are just going to bend over infinitely.

If you're going to quote her, do so in full context instead of arguing like a bytch.

“I admire the very generous and compassionate approaches that were taken particularly by leaders like Angela Merkel, but I think it is fair to say Europe has done its part, and must send a very clear message – ‘we are not going to be able to continue provide refuge and support’ – because if we don’t deal with the migration issue it will continue to roil the body politic.”

Pay attention.

There. Is. A. Limit. Period.

These right wing populists literally tell you what helps motivate them. This is not hard work. Merkel gambled her career on this and lost.

Hillary does not want more far right wing populism
and ignoring who they are and what they say is fukking stupid...Unless you want to be ruled by them.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
She said it was unsustainable.

Its unsustainable because its unpopular already.

Its unsustainable because xenophobes are growing rapidly.

Its unsustainable because there is a limit to what Europe will tolerate and accept and handle.

You're mad at the truth that Europeans are just going to bend over infinitely.

If you're going to quote her, do so in full context instead of arguing like a bytch.

“I admire the very generous and compassionate approaches that were taken particularly by leaders like Angela Merkel, but I think it is fair to say Europe has done its part, and must send a very clear message – ‘we are not going to be able to continue provide refuge and support’ – because if we don’t deal with the migration issue it will continue to roil the body politic.”

Pay attention.

There. Is. A. Limit. Period.

These right wing populists literally tell you what helps motivate them. This is not hard work. Merkel gambled her career on this and lost.

Hillary does not want more far right wing populism
and ignoring who they are and what they say is fukking stupid...Unless you want to be ruled by them.

You can't be that dense. It's only a problem because it's immigrants that are black and brown. Do I have to fukking spell it out for you?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Doesn't matter.

This is why I don't understand you all.

At some point, you have to contend with the fact right wingers exist and you have to deal with them. You can't just fukkign ignore that.
Sorry, I'm not trying to win over right wingers. They're a minority in this country. :Madwithher:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She should have qualified by saying that the actions of other major world powers have contributed to this instability, which is 100% true
yeah, and the ocean contributes to Taiwan's instability

everything impacts everything.

You're being dense.

The Middle East is NEVER responsible for ANYTHING according to you sycophants. They're just helpless and agent-less.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:hhh:Nap going full white nationalist.

:scust:All it took was one memo from the old white lady.
fukk off you stupid son of a bytch. fukking waste.

You know full and fukking well what drives these right wingers. They tell you.

You support right wing expansion. Just say so.

Europe is not going to tolerate refugees forever.

Just stupid fukking lying you sackless bytch

Don't play stupid now.

Merkel is getting pushed out because of it.

Yall don't care about keeping power. Yall care about pretending to care about refugees.

Congrats.