Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* fukking Hillary :snoop:

She’s right that efforts to mitigate migration should be used for the sake of security, resources, and balance.

But fukk these crazy ass white boys using racism to justify their hate of migrants and fukk Hillary justifying stopping migration to appease the racist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So we should all become right wing xenophobes to get rid of right-wing populists...
Thats not what she said.
Let's just get rid of immigrants and problem solved :mjgrin: "

So we should all become right wing xenophobes to get rid of right-wing populists...
We should all just kick immigrants out so Hillary c*nt-ton can win?
How about push for progressive politicians who the young want to vote for, and not 60 year old leather bags full of hard candies, racism, and bill clinton's cigars covered in monica lewinsky's p*ssy juice. Same bytch said Bill had nothing to do with #MeToo. She really is a demonic republican pretending to be a democrat. What actual left-wing policies does she even support?

No wonder this out of touch c*nt lost to a reality star with an orange spray tan.
She's lived in an ivory tower since the early 90s and has no conception of how modern politics are played.

"but I think it is fair to say Europe has done its part"

What the fukk :mindblown:

European colonialism and imperialism is all okay because Angela Merkele was nice, once?

Really just doubling down and proving all of us who say the democrats are just republicans and republicans are nazis.

I'm sure steve bannon is sitting somewhere laughing his ass off at this evil racist bytch
You're really a fukking idiot.

Germany took in MILLIONS of refugees.

Theres like 80 milling germans.

How many did you think they were going to take?

ALL the Syrians?

Get.

fukking.

Real.

There IS a breaking point.

You know it too.

Stop fukking lying.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Typical dishonest republican spin. :skip:

I apologize that your queen is finally speaking logically. I disagree with her WS appeasement but the end goal is right. Involuntary mass migration is usually highly negative and countries must have the sovereign right to deal with immigration in their own way to protect their own interests.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So who created the chaos in those countries people are fleeing :ohhh::patrice::jbhmm: is she any better than the current potus :sas2:

Yeah. She could have said "European countries need to stop destabilizing African countries. They need to give better financial and infrastructure incentives to African countries. This will stop the overflow of African immigration to Europe."

But clearly that wasn't going to happen.

I'm sure Nap is with Herr. :sas1::sas2:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
This probably won't do numbers since the anti immigration crowd is also anti clinton

Im pro strict gun control....

But I stay w all sorts of borderline shyt... Im a collector.

Either way, Im starting to think Hillary will be supporting the gop in the future with how shes been constantly sabotaging the left