Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Season 2 Begun Filming

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Out of all the dumb shyt that happened this episode my favorite was the decision to send the cop that lost a foot race to a 75 year old woman to follow the most wanted fugitives :russ:

Kid making terrible moves makes sense since he really is his father's son, Idris would be proud of the shenanigans he's pulling :skip:

Another frustrating episode but redeemed by that bytch ass pilot getting his brains blown out at the end :hubie:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Out of all the dumb shyt that happened this episode my favorite was the decision to send the cop that lost a foot race to a 75 year old woman to follow the most wanted fugitives :russ:

Kid making terrible moves makes sense since he really is his father's son, Idris would be proud of the shenanigans he's pulling :skip:

Another frustrating episode but redeemed by that bytch ass pilot getting his brains blown out at the end :hubie:
dumb ass pilot :mjlol:

Daps
Man everytime Idris is fighting these pot bellied hijackers I can’t take this shyt seriously, shyt should be over in one blow :mjlol:

Why the hell didn’t they cast the other passenger with the tattoos who knows how to fight as one of the hijacker ?

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So this random terrorist lady magically leaps into action. And kills the captain now. :mjlol:

Is this show improvised? :dead:

lol its actually smart to have another secret cell if all breaks down :ohhh:
imagine thwarting one highjacker crew and then theres still ayub, mansour, muhammad waiting in the wings :demon:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Man everytime Idris is fighting these pot bellied hijackers I can’t take this shyt seriously, shyt should be over in one blow :mjlol:

Why the hell didn’t they cast the other passenger with the tattoos who knows how to fight as one of the hijacker ?

Exactly.

Because he should be lumping them up like Wesley did those bums in Passenger 57. Instead he's struggling against a bunch of uber drivers :mjlol: