Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Season 2 Begun Filming

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The hidden agent twist is the first thing in this entire show where anyone looks halfway competent. Hijackers, police, ministerial-level people, all of them have been goofy sock puppets the entire time. It's like they made this series just to push the idea that all of Europe hasn't wised up and trained extensively for these scenarios, from Munich to the Towers.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished episode 6. Nah that was wild.

Im Skipping the family subplot. fukkin son will be caught held hostage or some dumb cliche shyt.

They are letting the hammer ring out.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
So this random terrorist lady magically leaps into action. And kills the captain now. :mjlol:

Is this show improvised? :dead:
Funniest part was Idris fighting for his life vs the lead creh then hitting the
full
once he heard the captain get popped :dead:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I knew immediately the bad guy had a decoy waiting the minute he drove through the woods and the trees obscured the drone's visual.

LOL at that terrorist chick just pushing some big ass dude back down in his seat. :mjlol:

This plane feels like it's still gonna be in the air 10 years from now. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I just started this so no spoilers please but I gotta get this off my chest…

WHY THE fukk DIDNT THE PILOT TELL THE AIRCRAFT CONTROLLER THEY WERE BEING HIJACKED?!?

Same with Idris… why not tell the ex there are guys with guns on the plane?!? :why:

Aight let me get back to watching this. Show is good so far

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I’m all caught up now.

The people on this plane are the most POOSAY group of people I’ve seen in some time.

The guys with the guns are getting wrestled by able-bodied men and everyone around is just watching. :mindblown:

They should’ve been curb stomping that guy in the back. No way these passengers should be so scared. It’s life or death… I’d expect more of a rebellion