Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Season 2 Begun Filming

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Idris character gotta be one of the most habitual linesteppers on a show I've ever seen. This nikka constantly trying some sneaky shyt, getting caught, facing no repercussions, then being told to go back to his seat, all for him to find a reason to get his ass up again 5 minutes later. These "terrorist" annoy me too:beli:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I would have been shot Idris ass in the foot to sit his ass down.

I’m just watching the show to finish it out at this point.
Exactly! But each time these goofy nikkas just scrunch up their faces and give him a stern talking to like "You be' uh nawt git up again:ufdup:"

And Idris every time ":hubie:OK, Ok, I hear you...................:stopitslime::unimpressed:"

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Show felt like it was on a good run before it went off the rails in episode 5. Between the mom outrunning the feds, the son being at the crib at the same time as the cleaners, and the goofy way the plane was stopped from landing :francis:

Everytime I see the female co-pilot I can't help but :mjlol: :picard: at the way Pilot creh put the beats on her

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Can't wait to see how they close out these last two episodes. Last week was basically a filler 'fake landing a plane' episode, so hopefully they step it up.

They've been telegraphing heavy that the home secretary is helping the hijackers. Just receiving the envelope was enough to make him suspicious, no need to have him squirming and saying free da guys under his breath :russ:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this episode is filler. not holding my attention.

edit: ending was fukkery though

Last edited: