Hightown (Starz)

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They did a decent job wrapping the series up but I think the show is done.
Season 3 could be good but it’ll just be another loop of the shyt we’ve already watched

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
These cops are trash, bro. TRASH. They might be the single worst police force in the history of television. :russ:

I knew exactly what was gonna happen when they assigned Jackie and Leslie to transport Charmaine. Why did they not immediately put an APB out on her? They just let her walk? She's responsible for the death of three high school kids, no shot they'd just do nothing. These fools have spent 2 seasons getting outfoxed by a 17 year old girl and Frankie fukking Cuevas, the most useless drug "kingpin" of all time.

The same Frankie Cuevas whose master plan to keep himself out of jail was to get cucked by a cop.

The same Frankie Cuevas who, at the height of his drug "empire", employed TWO people on the outside. One who ended up snitching on him, the other got bodied by his white trash wife.

What a goofy show. Can't wait until next season.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
These cops are trash, bro. TRASH. They might be the single worst police force in the history of television. :russ:

I knew exactly what was gonna happen when they assigned Jackie and Leslie to transport Charmaine. Why did they not immediately put an APB out on her? They just let her walk? She's responsible for the death of three high school kids, no shot they'd just do nothing. These fools have spent 2 seasons getting outfoxed by a 17 year old girl and Frankie fukking Cuevas, the most useless drug "kingpin" of all time.

The same Frankie Cuevas whose master plan to keep himself out of jail was to get cucked by a cop.

The same Frankie Cuevas who, at the height of his drug "empire", employed TWO people on the outside. One who ended up snitching on him, the other got bodied by his white trash wife.

I like this show a lot but I hated the part where they fell for Charmaine's trick, that's some shyt that would happen in Power

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

I think the white woman cop is dirty .

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Great finale. Setting up the next season nicely.
:mjcry: I wish the season was 20 episodes instead of 10.

Jackie fukking up, yeah that sounds about right

The breh that plays the black cop is the best actor

That breh that plays Osito is fukken huge. WTF? No need for the sex scene. :scust:

:mjcry: I love this show so much.