Hightown (Starz)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:dahell:x 100

You asking for naked bytches and I told you it not that kind of show.
Sorry you live your life on internet forums and remember shyt from 10 years ago.
I asked a question, say no or ignore me and move on.

You act like this Emmy award winning material....

daemonova

Daps
It's crazy to me that you're unaware of this show
It's better than 80% of all the shows you promote here
:heh:
Name the shows.

The five minutes of action on Halo premiere last night better than each and every episode of this show.

Carrie c00n see thru nightie while pregnant on Gilded age better than this show.

The dyke dry effing the Norwegian on Night Country better than any on this show.

There's no reason to be aware, it's the last season, don't have a beast white girl on it like outlander, or a beast mulatto like P valley

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Name the shows.

The five minutes of action on Halo premiere last night better than each and every episode of this show.

Carrie c00n see thru nightie while pregnant on Gilded age better than this show.

The dyke dry effing the Norwegian on Night Country better than any on this show.

There's no reason to be aware, it's the last season, don't have a beast white girl on it like outlander, or a beast mulatto like P valley
you cant be serious
since you are known bedbuck ima help you

The main character is a detective famous for running through female informers and female cadets
His baby mama is a stripper/whore who was also fukking the the biggest plug on the show
Osito's fat ass was pawging

Jackie Quinones is a lesbian running through straight and lesbian white bytches throughout the show

It's very strange that a buck isnt a fan of this show

daemonova

Daps
you cant be serious
since you are known bedbuck ima help you

The main character is a detective famous for running through female informers and female cadets
His baby mama is a stripper/whore who was also fukking the the biggest plug on the show
Osito's fat ass was pawging

Jackie Quinones is a lesbian running through straight and lesbian white bytches throughout the show

It's very strange that a buck isnt a fan of this show

Sorry not sorry, I've been celibate for 17 years, if white pu$$y meant that much to me I'd take $1000 in have in the bank right now and go buy some pu$$y like I've done in the past, I don't like yo show, no need to get personal.

daemonova

Daps
:huhldup::huhldup:

whats the point of celibacy if you are that obsessed with sex scenes in movies and tv shows?
:gucci:

It is a great show
But its cool..go back to watching the Gilded Age
Cause I'm horny and wanna f, but the attractive heauxs stank, so i wait till judgement day.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I think this is the last season and its been cancelled. This show had promise but they don't seem to know what to do with the characters at times. This season is all over the place.

I like that Ray and Renee are falling back into bad habits. I think its realistic that they both are reverting back to who they truly are now that they have the chance to be together. I also like that they introduced new drug dealers this season.

Osito and Renee's ex (can't remember his name) should have been killed off. The nanny storyline is just silly. I also never liked the way Osito's character is written.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This is a more then decent show and highly entertaining. Seems like it would get more get acclaim if it was on another network. Of course I start watching it after they've decided to cancel it.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This is one of those shows where I'm not sure if anyone gets or deserves a good ending other then Ed Murphy.