Hiding All The Good Food Before A Jumpoff Comes Over Appreciation Thread

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I like thick heauxs but this particular chick (she's here now actually taking a shower) is on the slim side. She just smokes a lot of bud.

And if your wondering, yes, I put the good shampoo and body wash in the bushes too.

Hotel toiletries ON DECK for these slores. :youngsabo:

:obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
DEAD

One time this chick i was fukkin with came thru about 5 mins after I ordered some chinese. It's the only thing I ever order, Sesame chicken with white rice. I was ready to feast and then my bell goes off. Aight cool, she got here a bit early no prob, wrong. Shorty came in, sat down and immediately eyed my food

:usure: "Hey, what do you have there"

:damn: "Sesame chicken & Rice"

:comeon: "Why? you hungry?"

:usure: "a lil bit, where is the fork?"

:bryan: "it's right there, don't go crazy, i didnt eat yet"

:usure: *stuffs face*

:to: "chill, gimme my food"

the muthafukka was just snatching up sesame chicken one by one...terrible.

:pacspit: bytch

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
wait, i understand (some) women are suppose to be in the kitchen and all but a jumpoff is only suppose to be in two places when she comes to your place: the bedroom and (maybe) the bathroom... :upsetfavre:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
wait, i understand (some) women are suppose to be in the kitchen and all but a jumpoff is only suppose to be in two places when she comes to your place: the bedroom and (maybe) the bathroom... :upsetfavre:

What about, what if this happens:

MTO WORLD EXCLUSIVE: A Groupie Takes A Pic Of Lil Wayne . . . PASSED OUT IN HIS DRAWERS . . . After She F*CKS HIM TO SLEEP!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

Sometimes nikkas just fall asleep after the p*ssy. :manny: