Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread should of been about Hidden Colors 3... :aicmon:

5sDA9yO.png
...they never fail.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They need to break down the history of islam in africa and the arab slave trade which predates colonialism.

Its actually a very demonic history friend. Islamists were the original slave traders from back in the day, although they originally dealt in slaves from eastern europe, but eventually became major slave traders in Africa. Many slaves they bought and sold ended up all over Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Islam essentially felt anyone that was a nonbeliever could make an adequate slave.

Ironically though they generally bought and sold slaves sold to them by various african kingdoms. Slavery was very prevalent in Africa at the time, so it wasn't uncommon for african kingdoms to sell slaves to Arab traders to be sold in other parts of the world.

Daps
I've read several comments in this thread. There was disputes on whether or not the Olmecs were black Africans. The argument that the Olmecs were black Africans that sailed to the Americas has some holes in it.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I'm a Pantheist. I'm sorry but are you quoting from an ancient book or something?

Do you know what causes frizzy hair? Did you know most folks from humid climate can have the birdnest hair, even south europeans? Take a look at west africa, and then draw a line around around the globe to make a belt, most folks in that belt will have similar features due to climate.

Nappy hair isn't exclusive to the negro race, physical features are brought to us via our environment, dna and halogroups however pin point what groups we actually belong too.
:camby:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Its actually a very demonic history friend. Islamists were the original slave traders from back in the day, although they originally dealt in slaves from eastern europe, but eventually became major slave traders in Africa. Many slaves they bought and sold ended up all over Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Islam essentially felt anyone that was a nonbeliever could make an adequate slave.

Ironically though they generally bought and sold slaves sold to them by various african kingdoms. Slavery was very prevalent in Africa at the time, so it wasn't uncommon for african kingdoms to sell slaves to Arab traders to be sold in other parts of the world.
Imma stop you right there, Islam did not feel anything, people did. The slavery started before Islam existed, hence bilal being enslaved when Mohammed hadn't even emerged yet. The Arabs Identified themselves as pagan and Jewish.

Yall do know that it was the same type of dudes in your avi that was doing the slaving right? I'm sure you do. So you know that this type of slavery was much different than chattel slavery. Arabs and Islam are not synonymous either, arabs were enslaving before Islam when they were pagans. The Qur'an was set up in a way that, if followed, would've eventually eliminate slavery forever. The first arabs also looked exactly like the people they were enslaving.. they became the red arabs after procreating with harem girls and slaves from europe. That alone should tell you that this slavery is much different and more similar to the slavery that was going since time immemorial.

shyt is a complex topic and shouldn't be compared with chattel slavery. Most people like to superimpose that slavery with the slave trade of the Arabs. They were traders by nature, people wanted slaves so they traded something that was already there that people already wanted.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
He didnt do his homework at all. Halogroups = dna. nikka are you denying DNA now?

this man didnt do his homework at all. the migration pattern of the native americans matches the olmec, show me where africans were making boats capable of crossing over the atlantic, at the time the olmec reigned bantus were barely settling into their own land. show me fossil proof negros cross over to south america, show me dialect and language that match that of \africans. language is a great marker for human migration and the olmec language was similar to that of the aztec.

DUDE YOU CANT BE fukkING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? REALLY??????

You think the aboriginals in Australia swam there???? :wtf: