Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Dude should just write the scripts and let someone else draw it....not like his art is top notch anyway.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So yeah i need to go ahead and do a reread. I don't remember wtf is going on now. shyt. Gotta Google what chapter to start from

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
It's back :mjcry:

Kurapika is about to body whoever on his path to get his eyes back from the 4th prince. He also had to manage his duties as a Zodiac and keep an eye on Netero's son. Ging is also coming aboard monitoring Pariston and touch down on the dark continent finally :wow:

Please just 10 straight chapters no hiatus :to:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It's back :mjcry:

Kurapika is about to body whoever on his path to get his eyes back from the 4th prince. He also had to manage his duties as a Zodiac and keep an eye on Netero's son. Ging is also coming aboard monitoring Pariston and touch down on the dark continent finally :wow:

Please just 10 straight chapters no hiatus :to:
think Gin is stronger than Netero, Killua's parents or Chrollo?

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
think Gin is stronger than Netero, Killua's parents or Chrollo?

I wouldn't be surprised. Netero was a monster but he was an old man. Killua's father/grandfather appeared to be on the same level as Netero. Chrollo is a unknown but his ability seems to make him super powerful on there level as well :ehh:

I don't think anyone in the future will be designed to be more powerful than Meruem :ehh: He was literally birthed to be the King/Supreme Ruler/Cell/that n***a. I'm more interested in Pariston's power level. The narration, as well as the other characters perception of him make him out to be the devil :wow:

[REDACTED]

♥︎♥︎♥︎
Daps
Reppin
BRWRD
Can't believe it's back already anticipating next week
full